Status: finished

I Can't Have!

I Can't Have!

It had been two weeks now since Marissa had arrived and Seth realized she was his imprint. Seth had yet to tell her anything about him being a werewolf or about imprinting. He was however spending a lot of time with her and getting to know her. Seth took a deep breath as he approached her, today was going to be the day he was going to tell her everything. She looked up to see him.

“Hey Seth what’s up?”

He smiled loving to hear her talk. “Nothing much. I was wondering if I could get you to come with me somewhere.”

She closed the book she was reading. “Sure, where too?”

Seth lead her to Jacob’s motorcycle which he had barrowed just for this. “Hop on.”

She nodded and jumped on behind him wrapping her arms tightly around his waist. Seth kicked the engine into life and then speed off down the road. He had remembered seeing a beautiful meadow in Jacob’s memory and he was going to take her there to reveal everything to his beautiful imprint. As they speed down the road Marissa rested her head upon his back which made Seth grin. Finally he pulled over and the two got off the bike.

“We have to walk from here. I hope you don’t mind walking a bit.”

“Not at all.” she said shaking her head making her brown hair swing around her face.

“Okay.”

He reached out, took hold of her hand and began leading the way toward the meadow. After a long walk they finally made it. Seth stood smiling ear to ear as Marissa stared at the beautiful place he had brought her too.

“It’s gorgeous.”

“Just like you.” Seth whispered.

Turning her blue eyes to him she smiled. They sat there in the meadow talking for a little while before Marissa decided it was time for him to tell her why he really brought her here.

“I have something I want to show you.” Seth said backing away from her toward the trees, “Please don’t be afraid.

Marissa watched as Seth stepped behind a bush, removed his pants and then disappeared. She gasped as the huge sandy colored wolf came out from the bush where Seth had been only moments ago. The wolf’s tail went between it’s leg and it’s head lowered to show it meant no harm.

“You’re a werewolf.” she breathed out after the shock wore off.

The sandy wolf nodded it’s head then whimpered. Marissa couldn’t believe what she was seeing, Seth was a werewolf. Her Seth!

“Marissa?” Seth’s voice asked quietly.

No answer.

“Marissa I’m sorry I’m telling you all this at once, but you need to know.” he said, “You’re also my imprint.”

She looked at him confused, “Your what?”

Seth sighed. “My imprint. It’s a werewolf’s soul mate if you will. It’s the one person in our lives we werewolves can’t live without.”

“I don’t understand.” she said after a few minutes.

Seth looked confused, “I don’t know how el…”

“No, I don’t understand how I can be your imprint.” Marissa interrupted.

She couldn’t understand why she was his imprint! How could she not be? She was everything he had ever wanted in a woman.

“You don’t want to be my imprint?”

“No! I do. I’ve been in love with you since I can remember.” she quickly said, “You just always hated me or found me annoying.”

Seth frowned, it was true she had always been there right in front of him. He just didn’t see her for who she was till now.

“Well I don’t know. Can you forgive me?”

Marissa’s lips were on his in the next instant giving him his answer. Seth wound his arms around her waist as her arms went around his neck. As they stood there kissing Seth felt as if his world was finally complete.