Status: active =)

Camp Kid

Ch. 3

Unfortunately once the "elders" took over and made the law that all children from ages 3 to 19 year olds have to live in special communities my mother tried to send me to the nearest community.When this happened my best friend Pim and I weren’t really that surprised. My mom and I never got along. We fought all the time. She blamed me for everything, especially for my dad leaving us. When this law was first made I had thought that maybe it would be better if I lived away from my mom in a community with only kids, but then I heard how terrible they were from my best friend Pim. Luckily Pim’s mom, Delia, and her dad, Owen, were nice enough to take me in and hide me.
Ever since then we've been spending our days cooped up in Pim's house with her little brother, Peyton, Delia and her Owen. Most of the time me and Pim stay in her humongous room and play cards or a board game. Pim’s room was painted black with neon green, blue, and pink swirls covering the walls. In the middle of the room she had a king size bed that had a bright pink comforter over black sheets. There were a few stuffed animals (including my doggie Tara) and some neon green throw pillows. Against her left wall was a bureau that was always cluttered with cosmetics and jewelry. On the right side of the room in a corner she had a white couch that was covered in multicolored pillows. And on the wall that the bed and couch faced she had a huge flat-screen TV. To sum it all up she had my dream room.
Today Pim was being her normal self and was already all dressed up in a full mini skirt and a bright blue shirt with matching tennis shoes and eye shadow, her dark black hair falling in beautiful, full curls all around her face even though we had just woken up about an hour ago and we weren’t leaving the house. She made it seem so effort less to look like you just walked of the cover of a magazine. It isn’t fair. I was still in my black satin pajamas and my hair was a huge light brown tangle of frizz. I didn’t see the point in doing my hair and make-up and getting dressed if I wasn’t going anywhere and no one was really going to see me. While I was setting up the board for a game of Sorry Pim was trying to convince me to at least brush out my hair and "throw on at least a pair of jeans and a tee-shirt. Just because were not going outside doesn’t mean you can be a total slob". But finally she and Peyton came and sat down and we started our game.
“I go first,” exclaimed Peyton, “I’m youngest and youngest always goes first!”
“Alright, alright you can go first, but stop yelling.” Pim said while she put all her pawns in the starting spot. Pim was blue, like always (that’s her favorite color), Peyton was red, because yellow and green were “too girly” according to him and blue was already taken by Pim, and I was green because that’s my favorite color. We were all laughing and having fun when all of a sudden we heard a loud bang coming from the front door. Everyone stopped laughing and it was like the whole world stood still for a minute. I could see the immense fear in Pim’s eyes. Then I looked at Peyton, poor Peyton, who was only five years old and didn’t even know what was really going on, looked terrified. "Oh my gosh, hurry hide, they’re here, HIDE!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
ok this chapter is finally kinda long and something finally happens the last two chapters were more for background information purposes. i know i have yet to mention asher or love or anything like that but i promise its getting there... well at least its getting to the asher part the love part not quite yet