Status: Oneshot//ContestEntry//Finished

You Don't Get It

001

Frustrated Mick Mars walked into his hotel room and violently slammed the door behind him, ignoring Tommy, Nikki and Vince who were all calling his name in vain.

“Babe what’s wrong?” His girlfriend Emi asked as she walked into the room looking concerned. Mick didn’t answer he just shook his head and muttered something under his breath. “Mick, babe you gotta calm down.” Emi told him in a soft tone then gently pulled his hand and led him into the bedroom.

“It’s them, for fucks sake! They’re always fucking around and getting high and fucking wasted! I’m sick and tired of being their fucking mom and picking their shit up for them! And I’m fucking tired of it!” Mick snapped as he sat on the bed, no this wasn’t the quiet, soft-spoken, shy guitarist of Motley Crue. Oh no he was fucking pissed at Vince and Nikki and even fucking Tommy even though he only followed along. He was sick of it all, sick of being treated like shit and having to pick up after then and having to be woken in the middle of the night by Nikki and having to go down to the precinct and having to bail one or all of them out of jail every other night. He was through with their bullshit. He was quitting once and for all.

“Mick! Open the damn door we know you’re in there!!” Vince roared from the hallway and pounded on the door. Emi glanced at the door nervously, as if she expected the door to break at any given moment.

“Are you sure that you don’t want to think about this Mick? I mean once you quit I don’t think they’ll let you back.” Emi said quietly, of course she wasn’t going to quit with him, she was going to stay with the band and be a background singer for the rest of the tour, that was if the tour wasn’t cancelled.

“I’m sure.” He muttered darkly under his breath and began to thrown his clothes along with everything else he owned in his suitcase.

“Mars, open this fucking door before I break it down.” Nikki hollered and pounded on the door making it rattle. Emi glanced at it again before she sighed.

“At least go and talk to them.” She told him as he shook his head stubbornly. “Please Mick for me.” She whispered to him as she kissed his lips gently.

“Fine, I’ll go tell them to fuck off.” He murmured after a moment, pulling away from Emi. His boots clacked on the floor as he walked towards the door.

“Dude’s I think he’s coming to the door, I can hear his footsteps!” Tommy said excitedly from the other side of the door.

“Shut up, I think he was actually fucking serious when he said he was quitting don’t fuck things up T-bone.” Nikki told him as Tommy yelped, which could only mean that Nikki had hit him.

“You think he was serious? I fucking know he was serious! And if he does quit it’s all your guys fucking fault for always screwing around!” Vince snapped at them.

“Our fucking fault? I’m not the one who nearly fucking cut off his finger because they didn’t have the right type of mustard now am I? I’m not the one who always has to be Prince Vince.” Nikki retorted.

“Why you little fucking...” Vince started.

“Guys shut up! I don’t want him to quit and neither do you!” Tommy told them then turned his attention back to the door which Mick was listening intently behind. “Mick, please come and talk to us pleaseeeeee.” Tommy said in a whiny kid tone. Mick muttered something to himself about Tommy having the brain capacity of a four year old before he shook his head and opened the door.

“What the hell do you fuckers want?” He asked lamely looking from face to face.

“Listen dude we came to talk. I mean we were talking and we kinda agreed. . .” Vince started then paused a moment and coughed loudly. “We agreed that we don’t want you to quit.” He said.

“You don’t want me to quit?” Mick said slowly looking around at them as they nodded their heads in agreement. “Well I don’t give a shit about you guys any fucking more! I’m sick of picking up your shit and bailing you out of jail every other night. I’m sick of the drugs and the alcohol and the chicks in and out of your rooms every night.” He nearly shouted, while Nikki and Vince exchanged glances, never in the years that they had known Mick had his temper flared like that.

“Give us another chance Mick, or at least give me one you don’t need to worry about those two.” Tommy said and jerked his head towards Vince and Nikki.

“I guess we have a bit of a drug problem.” Nikki stated quietly looking at the ground while Vince nodded his head in agreement. “And a slight alcohol problem.”

“And I guess we could stop bringing chicks here ALL the time.” Vince admitted after a moment, “so if we stop with all the shit will you still stay?” He asked after a moment.

“You don’t fucking get it, you really don’t. I’m not quitting because you guys have a drug addiction and an alcohol addiction, or because you fuck seven different girls every night.” Mick said as he shook his head in pity. “I’m quitting because you don’t fucking think. That’s your problem.” He stated then slammed the door on the three remaining members of Motley Crue.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know just thinking about a Motley Crue without Mick Mars is horrible