Status: Hiatus

Almost Easy

Ch. 1

"You bitch!" Matt screamed as he backhanded me. I fell to the ground hard and whimpered as he yelled and screamed at me.
"I told you not to talk to him!! Yet you went ahead and talked to him. Is he the father?? Huh?! Is that why you talk to him?! Is he where you go when you're not here!?"
"Matt, baby. Please?! I love you!! You're Sabrina's father. Don't you see how much she looks like you," I begged. I would never cheat on Matt. If I did, then the thought of what he would do to me leaves me more frightened than ever before.
"Either way you probably fuck him every now and then!"
His tone frightened me. I crawled away from him.
"Don't walk away when I'm talking to you!!"
He grabbed my legs and dragged me towards him.
"No!!"
I tried to get away from him but he's to strong. He was squeezing my ankles and I couldn't move. When I tried to get away he roughly pulled my hair and I screamed loudly.
"This is what happens when you cheat and walk away when I'm talking to you." He threw me over his should like I was a doll. I felt weak but scratched and pounded my fists on his back.
"Stop it!"
He twisted my ankle so hard that I screamed. I cried out in agony and bit him.
"Ahh!! You fucking bitch!!"
He threw me to the ground so hard that I felt my brain pound against my skull and vision grow foggy. The hardwood floor plus his height combined caused a huge amount of pain. I cried out when I landed. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my room and Sabrina's bedroom door creak open. I saw her little face and Bella's nose poking out the door. I mouthed to her to go back to bed and thankfully she did. I was lucky that Matt didn't notice Sabrina or me talking to her. Next thing I know was that my vision grew blurrier than before and then everything faded to black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. I would like to know what you guys think. Let me know if there are any grammer/spelling mistakes please. Let me know what you think. Your responses help me figure how to improve my writing. Comment and suscribe!! ^-^

-T.Strange-

Payton's Outfit
Matt's Outfit

PS: I'm just rewriting the chapters right now and what not so when I get through them then I'll post the next one after that (I think chapter 4?). I know you guys are annoyed but I will try and post whenever I can. I pinky promise! Thanks for sticking around! ^-^ <3