Love Avenged

Save Me

Johnny and Zacky took the last step to the West Side. Zacky looked at Johnny, his eyebrows raised. Johnny shrugged.

"What did we get ourselves into, JC?" he sighed.

"If I knew, so would you," Johnny replied. "I suppose the girls on this side are just as...interesting."

Zacky nodded in agreement and knocked on the large oak door. He opened a second later, and they were greeted by five young women. The first, a tall Asian woman, wrapped her arms around Johnny. His face was level with her large chest, and he grinned at Zacky.

"Alright, ladies," said Zacky. "Everyone have a seat on the couch."

Johnny sat down next to Zacky on the leather two-seater, and the five girls sat down on the large leather couch across from them. Johnny sat forward, his hands in his lap, while Zacky leaned back, his arms outstretched on the back of the couch.

"Okay, so I think we're gonna go in order of just how you're sitting," said Johnny. "So, Apple, why don't you start?"

A tan woman with hazel eyes and thick eyebrows stood up. She smiled nervously, and she cleared her throat.

"I don't really have a talent," she said. "But I'm good at drawing."

"Show us what ya got," said Zacky.
----------------------------------------
"Ah, Jesus Christ, next!" shouted Papa Gates.

A slim woman stepped through the door and Brian whistled. Zacky and Johnny shot him a look, and he threw his hands up. The woman stood in front of the two, and she smiled.

"Go ahead," sighed Papa Gates.

"I'm Emily Brunswick," said the woman. "I teach pre-schoolers. I have a son named William."

"Hmm...Johnny? Whadya think?" Zacky said.

"How about Apple?" Johnny said. "Kids give teachers apples."

"She'll give ya more than an apple," mumbled Papa Gates.

"Dad! What the fuck?" Brian shouted.

Jimmy laughed insanely. "High five, Papa Gates!"

Matt rolled his eyes.

"Apple it is," said Emily.

----------------------------------------
"Alright, well while she's drawing, why don't you go ahead, Mamacita," said Zacky.

The short, black-haired woman hopped up. Johnny leaned back on the couch, intrigued by the small girl. She smiled and moved to where there was a little more space. She put her arms above her head and leaned back. The two men thought she would stop, but she kept going until her hands were on the floor behind her in a backbend. Johnny looked at Zacky, grinning, then back to the girl.

Holy hell.
----------------------------------------
Apple left the room, and not too much later, a tiny black-haired girl walked in. She sat down, eying the two men. She winked at Johnny, and he shifted in his seat.

"And who might you be, little lady?" Papa Gates inquired.

"I'm Lucia Juarez," said the girl. "I'm from Baja California, and I'm half Mexican. I work in music videos- mostly rap, but I'd love to do an Avenged Sevenfold one sometime."

Zacky looked at Johnny, but Johnny hadn't taken his eyes off the girl.

"Mamacita," he mumbled.

"Looks like JC's gonna call you Mamacita," Zacky chuckled.

"Mamacita es un nombre muy bonita, SeƱor Vengeance," Lucia chimed.

"Honey, I don't know what you just said, but I don't care," Johnny said. "Just get that beautiful ass upstairs and get settled."

Mamacita smiled and flounced out of the room. Papa Gates looked around the room, smirking.

"I don't know if any of you thought the same thing, but she was hot," he said.

"High five, Papa Gates!" Jimmy shouted, running up to him.

"Jimmy, sit down," said Matt, putting his hand over his forehead.

----------------------------------------
Mamacita flipped one leg over her head, then the other, and she stood up. Zacky rested his chin in his hand while she went and sat down again.

Johnny cleared his throat. "Al-alright, um, next? Bunny?"

The tiny blonde stood up slowly and said, "I'm sorry, Johnny and Zacky. I don't know what I should do."

"Aren't you a waitress?" asked Zacky. "You could...I don't know, do whatever waitresses do."

"Oh. Okay," Bunny said.

She walked slowly to pick up a tray, and she quickly began stacking whatever she could find on it.
----------------------------------------
"Hi," said the short blonde girl, her voice a little squeaky.

She looked around at everything and everyone in the room, seeming to be scared. Zacky smiled sweetly at her, and she took a seat. It was silent a long time before Papa Gates told her she could talk.

"Oh, sorry," she said. "I'm Alanna Preston."

"And what do you do?" Johnny asked.

"I'm a waitress." Alanna played with the hem of her skirt.

"Are you here for a reason or...?" Zacky trailed off.

"My friend told me to come."

"Ah, well, how about we call you Bunny?" asked Johnny. "You're cute, like a bunny."

Alanna giggled and nodded. "I like it."

----------------------------------------
Bunny set the tray down, piled at least a foot and a half high with random objects. Not a single one moved as she set it carefully on the table in front of them. Johnny nodded, somehow fascinated by the fact she was so coordinated.

Bunny sat down and smiled. "I'm done," she said.

"Thank god," snorted the Asian woman.

"Hey now- uh, Mocha, why don't you go?" Zacky said, avoiding any drama that may arise in his presense.

A pale-skinned girl with light brown hair looked up. "Do you have a guitar?" she asked.
----------------------------------------
"I'm Beth Williams," said the girl shyly. "I work at a coffee shop." She bit her lip, making Johnny smile out of the corner of his mouth.

"And why are you here, Miss Williams?" asked Zacky.

"I don't know," Beth shrugged. "I've never loved anyone before, so I decided to give this a chance."

"Legit," said Johnny.

"I'm gonna say your name is Mocha," said Zacky.

"Are you color blind?" retorted Papa Gates. "She's white!"

"Ahaha! High five, Papa Gates!" snickered Jimmy.

"Jimmy! Shut up!" snapped Matt. "And for god's sake, put your hand down!"

----------------------------------------
Mocha set down the guitar and leaned back on the couch, not saying anything. She looked over at the Asian girl next to her.

"Your turn," she mumbled quietly.

Zacky looked at Johnny in awe. Damn, that girl could play! Johnny nodded, and the Asian woman stood up.

"Your Mohawk looks a little down in the dumps, there, Johnny," she said sweetly. "Let me fix that."

Johnny grinned at Zacky as Asia leaned over him, her chest once again in his face. Zacky rolled his eyes.
----------------------------------------
"Last one, boys," Papa Gates said. To himself, he added, "Thank Jesus."

"Alright," Zacky said. "Send her in."

Soon a tall, blonde Asian woman walked in. She sat down, crossing her legs and making her tiny skirt slide further up her thighs. Zacky crossed his legs, and Johnny shifted.

"I'm a stylist, and my name is Jessica Wong," said the woman.

"Awesome, your name is Asia," said Johnny.

"Asia? Come on, midget," Papa Gates snorted. "Be a little more creative here."

"Dad, be nice for once in your life," Brian said. "This is on television."

"Shut up, Syn," Papa Gates said. "Calling the Asian Asia is just stupid."

"High five, Papa-"

"Jimmy, don't you dare finish that."

"Alright, Asia, head upstairs and find your room," Zacky instructed.

Asia made sure to lean over when she stood up, and Johnny watched her leave.

"I like her," he said.

----------------------------------------
"Alright, ladies," said Zacky. "After much deliberation, Johnny and I have made a decision." He looked at Johnny. "Actually, it was more his decision."

"Shut up," sighed Johnny. "The winner of the date with me, Zacky, and Doc, is Mamacita!"

Mamacita jumped off the couch happily.

"We'll be back later on," said Zacky. "Be downstairs by six, Mamacita."
----------------------------------------
For the love of Christ

These girls are crazy, I tell ya. We'll start with Apple. That drawing she was doing? Yeah, that was a stick figure, crayon drawing. Cute. For a three-year-old. I know she's got a kid, but she could at least try. By the way, kid- huge turn off. Not that I don't love kids. I'd just prefer the child after the love.

Mamacita is a crazy bitch, but she's got nice...features. Flexible as hell. I'd swear she was a stripper. The way she moves those hips? She is my sexy half-Mexican.

I like Bunny. She's cute. There's something up with her, though. She always looks like someone's hunting her, like she thinks she's a real bunny. Though, I guess this is kind of hunting season. Hunting for love. And possibly sex. No, mostly love. And sex. Dammit- stick to the point! Bunny's adorable. I just wanna hug her.

What do I think of Asia? Well, I haven't seen much of her, but I like what I see. Mostly the chest region. I like her large...personality. Yeah. "Personality".

What's the other one I'm missing? I feel like I'm forgetting someone...

Mocha! Damn, that girl's so quiet I hardly remember she's there. She played that guitar really well today. I think Zacky was a little jealous. If I hadn't picked Mamacita, I would have picked her. She's a sweetheart, but too quiet for me. She'd better start talking or start walking.

Damn, I'm an asshole. I'm just gonna shut up and go get ready for my date now. Fuck this. I'm out, bitch. West siiide!
♠ ♠ ♠
Love writing this! Planning was so fun! It's gonna be long, though.

Comments are amazing! Me and Melanie love love love comments :D

Title credit- Shinedown