Love Avenged

Not My Master

Mocha rubbed her eyes and zipped up her Disneyland sweatshirt. Most of the girls hadn't woke up yet, but she decided not to wake any of them. Especially Asia, who had been a complete bitch since Smoochie left. Mocha fired up the coffee pot and got out some sugar, cream, and a few other things.

She turned around and was startled by the small blonde girl standing in the doorway. Her big eyes told Mocha she was wondering what she was doing. Mocha smiled.

"Hey, Bunny," she said. "Have a seat. You want some coffee?"

Bunny shrugged. "Does it taste good?"

"You've never had coffee before?"

Bunny shook her head and held up a sheet of paper. "I found this in the living room." She handed it to Mocha.

Mocha looked at it and said, "It's sheet music."

Bunny raised an eyebrow.

"It says, Hey girls, get ready for a fun-filled day of excitement and adventure. That's right. We're heading to the zoo! Be ready by nine. Love, ZV and JC."

Asia appeared in the room, suddenly, and saw the two. She rolled her eyes, but she saw the paper in Mocha's hands. She ripped it out of her hands and shouted, "Letter!"

The room quickly filled with the six other women, and Mocha shrank back to deal with her coffee. Emerald glanced over at her, and she went over to the counter.

"Making coffee?" she asked.

Mocha nodded and said, "Want some?"

Em shrugged. "Thanks. The zoo huh? This oughtta be fun."

Mocha nodded in agreement, but she said nothing more.
----------------------------------------
Johnny lowered his sunglasses to the bridge of his nose and observed the women exiting the mansion. He grinned and put his arms around the waists of Asia and Tata, both much taller than he. Zacky looped arms with Apple and Lumberjill, and he looked over to Papa Gates, who was attempting to hit on Mamacita again.

Zacky cleared his throat, and Papa Gates looked up.

"Oh, right," said Papa Gates. "Ahem, mornin' ladies!"

"Good morning, Papa Gates," the women all said in unison.

"Today, as a test to see how you act in public, Zacky and Johnny will be taking you to the Orange County Zoo," said Papa Gates. "They will judge you on your behavior, as well as how involved you are. I'd love to join you, but I was banned from all activities at the zoo last time I was there because of an incident involving a family of wallabies, a back scratcher, and perhaps a small child or two."

Zacky and Johnny looked at each other awkwardly.

"Alright, bitches, get your hoe asses on the bus," Papa Gates said. "Keep your hands in your pants and enjoy the ride."

The women all piled onto the bus, followed by Johnny and Zacky. The doors of the bus hissed shut, and the bus pulled away.
----------------------------------------
Johnny watched as the girls gathered around a man holding a hawk. Bunny, under the man's instruction, fed the large bird a treat. She put her hands behind her back and tilted her head, contemplating the great bird of prey. She looked back at Johnny.

He and Zacky stood back, leaning against a bench. They snickered as Tata squealed and jumped away from the bird. Zacky looked at all the girls and smiled.

"Hey, looks like we're missing one," he said.

Johnny counted and nodded, "Which one?"

Zacky looked around. He saw a girl standing off by the red tree pandas, and he nudged Johnny. The shorter man looked up, and he noticed what Zacky was looking at.

"You or me?" he asked.

"Why don't you?" Zacky replied. "I'll gather the girls."

Johnny nodded. He shoved his hands into his pockets, and he sidled over to the girl. He leaned casually against the rail. She had her arms crossed, and she was leaning against the rail, smiling at the creature.

Johnny cleared his throat and said, "Mocha, right?"

Mocha looked over and nodded.

"Why aren't you with the other girls? Don't like birds?" asked Johnny.

"I don't know," sighed Mocha. "I love tree pandas."

"Why's that?"

"They're just so...quiet. And cute."

"Kinda like you?"

Mocha looked up at him, and she met his eyes. She put a strand of hair behind her ear and turned back to the pandas.

"You talk to every girl like that?"

"I...uh..."

"Yo, Johnny! Mocha!" shouted Zacky. "C'mon! We're movin' on."

Johnny tried putting an arm around her, but she walked a little faster than he did. He frowned and followed after her. Zacky, his arms around Tata and Lumberjill, smiled at Johnny.

"Whatsamatter, short shit?" he chuckled. "Can't get a girl?"

Asia stepped next to Johnny, and he rested his head on her arm, getting a full view down her tight shirt.

"Nope," Johnny said. "Nothing's wrong."
----------------------------------------
For the love of Christ

I learned something about Mocha today. She's not like everyone else. I mean, sure, she's cute and all. But she doesn't try to get my attention. It's like she wants
me to pay attention toher. I'm intimidated, strangely attracted, and pissed off at the same time. It's kinda hot.

The zoo...I'm kinda regretting it today. Apple yelled at a group of kids. Which I do not understand at all. She has a kid, so you figure she would know how to act in public. And the whole time she was yelling at them, those little caterpillars above her eyes kept wiggling. Ew.

Asia...what can I say? She's my kind of girl. Nice girl, really bust- busts out her thoughts. Ahem.

Bunny wasn't afraid to try anything today. I'm definitely attracted to a girl that's up for that. But I haven't figured out whether it's daredevil instinct, curiosity- which I would be happy to kill
that cat, if you catch my drift- or just pure stupidity.

I noticed Doc couldn't take her eyes off Papa Gates before we left and after we got back. That was a downer, cuz I would love to get to know that girl. The rest of the girls- I am certain they love Zack more than me. Doesn't bother me. Well. A little.

Gotta go get the guys' opinions, but I'm sure Oh Glorified One would love to tell you his thoughts.

Peace, Christ- out!
♠ ♠ ♠
Erm...sorry if it's not as good as the last one. Need motivation!

Comments are loved by Mrs. Christ and Mrs. Vengeance. Fo' sho'.

Title credit- Hatebreed.