Love Avenged

Stylo

A polar bear swam near the glass, its powerful paws using the surface for a boost of speed as it turned around. Zacky chuckled as Mamacita’s grip on his arm tightened and even Lumberjill tensed. Tata and Asia were both holding onto a ‘slightly scared but too manly to admit it’ Johnny while Mocha and Bunny watched on with amusement. Apple and Doc looked bored and Emerald had her hands on the glass, her eyes following the movements of the bear.

“Aww! There’s a baby one!” Emerald cooed.

A much smaller polar bear swam under the surface, eyeing Emerald wearily. She giggled.

“She loves polar bears,” Tata explained to Zacky, who was listening, and Johnny, whose face was nearly in Tata’s chest.

Emerald waved Bunny over and began pointing around in the glass, seemingly elaborating to her about the wonders of polar bears. Zacky found both of the girls to be cute, caught up in their conversation about arctic mammals. He observed them as well as the two girls on his arms.

Lumberjill, staying true to her name, was wearing a red flannel shirt. It was tighter and small than her usual ones, and she wasn’t wearing anything under it other than a black lacy bra. Zacky had noticed.

Mamacita was wearing tiny shorts that hardly covered her legs and a tight shirt that didn’t leave much to the imagination. Zacky was enjoying the view, but to him it wasn’t someone he’d want to be with forever.

“There’s a cheetah!” Tata exclaimed excitedly, pulling the two closest girls, who happened to be Asia the Bitch and Mocha the Quiet with her over to the cheetah exhibit. Johnny frowned, as he was now arm-candy-less.

Doc and Apple had wandered off together, it seemed, to go see gorillas. Mamacita and Lumberjill both left Zacky and went with Johnny, who was following Doc and Apple. Zacky sighed, seeing as he was the one now without any chicks.

Life as a rockstar was tough sometimes.

He approached Emerald and Bunny, who were still mesmerized by the polar bears. He chuckled, earning Emerald’s attention.

She smiled at him before looking around, noticing everyone else was gone.

“Where’d everybody go?”

Zacky shrugged and put his arms around the two of them, Bunny not paying any attention and Emerald giving him a teasingly challenging look for his actions.

“They went to see gorillas and cheetahs. Definitely not as cool as polar bears.”

Bunny laughed quietly and Emerald gave him a half smile.

“Are you trying to get on my good side, Mr. Vengeance?”

Zacky tried to hide his smirk, “Yes. Is it working?”

“Considerably.”

Tata neared the trio, Asia and Mocha following behind her. She tapped Zacky on the shoulder and he turned around, her collarbone and the top of her chest the only thing in his view.

“Hey, Tata.”

She smiled knowingly at him while Asia rolled her eyes and Mocha remained quiet.

“We should go find Johnny, eh?”

Zacky gave her a smirk, enjoying her Canadian accent, “That we should.”

Tata linked arms with Emerald, who still had Zacky’s arm around her. Mocha walked silently by Bunny and Asia strutted along with them in her heels.

Johnny’s eyes were wide as he pointed into the gorilla exhibit, startling Zacky as he came near.

“You should see the size of that gorilla! He’s bigger than Matt!”

Zacky laughed, the mention of Matt causing him to glance at Lumberjill. She was watching him when he spotted her, and she gave him that coy smile of hers. He hardly saw emotion from her any other time.

“By bigger than Matt do you mean the size of the gorilla himself or just his dick?” Zacky asked, trying to keep a straight face.

The five girls around him broke into laughter while the four by Johnny just looked confused. Lumberjill was the exception, with her smiling sweetly at Zacky. His daze was interrupted by a loud snorting noise, and when he looked around to see what it was, he spotted Emerald clutching her nose.

“You snort?” he asked, amused.

She looked embarrassed and Asia scoffed, “What a pig.”

Zacky frowned at the tall woman as she walked away and turned back to Emerald, who was less than pleased with Asia. Tata’s face held the same expression.

“I think your snort is beautiful, like you,” Zacky winked at Emerald.

Her cheeks turned slightly pink, but hardly enough to be noticeable. She gave Zacky that same half smile again, to which he replied with a lopsided grin.

“You flatter, Mr. Vengeance. You flatter.”

---------------------------------------

For the Love of Vengeance

You know, I never thought chicks would dig a guy who goes to the zoo and compares gorilla dicks to his friends’, but I guess you learn something new every day.

The girls weren’t too bad in public. I wasn’t as embarrassed to be with them as I am with Matt, Bri, Jimmy, and even Johnny sometimes. I have fucked up friends, but anyway.

Mamacita was on me today, which was weird ‘cause she seemed to be Johnny’s girl. Hey, you don’t hear me complaining. I’ll take her any time.

Lumberjill…ahh…Lumberjill…she was a little tease today. I nearly had to walk around with my hands over my dick all day. She should really wear something under her—nothing. She can lack as many clothes as she wants. We all know I love it.

Emerald was a bit more outgoing than usual today. She was so sweet with Bunny and the way she flirts…I love it. The way she calls me ‘Mr. Vengeance’ is a nice change too. It’s like she wants me to want her before she gets too personal with me. That’s coo’. A little chase is always fun.

I have to say, I really enjoy Tata’s ta-ta—I mean…Tata’s personality. Fuck, I sound like Johnny now. Is it my fault the girl has a great rack to go with her personality? No. It is not.

Whelp, that’s all for me. I gotta go see what JC and the other guys think of our lovely ladies.

Peace, love, and Vengeance.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long. my bad haha.

MV and HC love our comments deeply. that we do.

so commentez-vous? :D

Title - Gorillaz