16 Years Later

One

ch 1

Flowair started walking to the black board when there was knock at the door. Miss Peterson walked to the door. The boy gave the note to the teacher and left. When Flow had picked up the chalk and started to write her math problem on the black board when Miss Peterson said " Miss Lockwood, you and Miss Lambert have to go to the office."
Once they left the class room, Flowair was getting freaked out a little.
" What do you think we did, Abs."
" Flow, I probably think that my uncle called us to play hookie day with him. I'm sure the others are in the office waiting for us."
" I hope your right."
Once they were in the office, they sat there waiting. Two minutes later the principal door opened. Abby was shocked to see her dad coming out of the principal's office.
"Hey guys ready to go."
" um.... what you doing here dad."
Just as Abby's dad was abut to tell them, the Principal said " I hope everything will be fine."
Abby and Flow had a confused looked on their faces.
" Are you two ready to go?"
" Yes dad."
" what about you Flow."
" yes.... Mr. Lockwood."
Once they were in the car, Mr. Lockwood told them that both of their moms got into a car accident.

At the hospital....
When they were in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor. Flow's cell phone rings.

And I'm like
Baby, baby, baby ohh
Like baby, baby, baby noo
Like baby, baby, baby ohh
I thought you'd always be mine, mine
( Baby- Justin Bieber ft Ludacris )

After reading the text, she said to Abby if she can join her in the bathroom. Once Abby and Flow were in the bathroom, Flow just started crying.
" Flow, your mom is going to be okay."
" its not that its.... she showed Ab's the text.
Abby hugged her and said " there is more fish in the sea. i mean come on he is not the only guy out there for you."
" I know but..... she just cried.