Sequel: Vengeful and Accused
Status: Writing

Taken and Misused.

Three Simple Words.

Vaughn rolled over so he was on top of me, his kisses seeming endless. “Ever since the day you spilled coffee on me I knew you were special,” he murmured as his lips trailed down my jaw bone and down my neck.

“Not a drop fell on you,” I remarked, but my voice was much too breathy to be demanding.

Vaughn chuckled against the soft skin of my neck, the feeling made another warm shudder vibrate through my body, “whatever you say Princess,” he said between kisses. I felt his hands on the soft skin of my hips, he slid them up under the tee-shirt I wore and they brought goose bumps wherever they brushed. His lips met the skin right behind my ear and it brought a small, pleasured sound from my lips, a sound caught between a moan and a gasp. Suddenly my shirt was off and Vaughn tossed it onto the floor, his hands roamed across my flat stomach and up my sides. I had thought being like this with a man would be embarrassing, but not a fiber in my body wanted Vaughn to stop. And he certainly didn’t. He slipped his hands behind my shoulders and lifted my upper half off the bed; he unclipped by white, cotton bra and gently laid me back down while slowly slipping the straps from my shoulders, all the while keeping his eyes locked with mine. I knew he was asking for permission to continue and for once I went with what my heart wanted, to hell with embarrassment or my usual shy demeanor, I wanted Vaughn. I wanted him in every way possible right now. I nodded as if to answer his unspoken question, he slipped the bra from my shoulders and tossed it over to join my shirt. My fingers trailed under his shirt and he lifted his arms so I could pull it over his head, he was smiling as I tossed his shirt to the floor, and his smile turned smug when I leaned up to catch his lips in a kiss.

“Wipe that grin off your lips Vaughn Hart,” I said in a mock order.

“How can I not be smug when I’m the luckiest man alive?” he questioned, touching his forehead to mine, “I love you.”

“I believe you’ve told me that,” I said, but my smile showed that I loved hearing it.

“Well, you’d better get used to hearing it a lot Princess,” he said, leaning me back down to the bed and pressing a soft kiss to my lips before he repeated his trail of kisses down to my collar bone, “I love you” he said between kisses that pressed lower and lower.

“I love you too Vaughn-” my words trailed off into a moan as his lips sealed over one of my breasts. I had never felt such a feeling before, he sucked on my breast and a surprised gasp left my lips as I griped the sheets on either side of me. I felt his teeth graze the soft skin there and it made a shudder run down my spine, right then and there I figured out what the warm feeling was that accompanied these shudders. It was desire. Vaughn skimmed his hands up my sides and back down to my hips, his thumbs making small circles on the sensitive skin just above the edge of my jeans. A warm feeling began to build up in my core and it kept mounting as Vaughn’s lips continued to ravish my chest, when he removed his lips a small whimper left mine.

“I want you Elisabeth,” he said, his voice husky and full of an emotion that was easily described as lust.

The words that came from my lips were fit to belong to a braver woman’s lips, but for some reason being around Vaughn made me brave, “then take me.”

His lips were on mine the moment I was finished speaking, his hands unbuttoned my jeans, then they pulled down the zipper, and then I was left in nothing but the white, cotton panties I wore. “I feel like I’m violating an angel,” he said softly as he sat back to look at me.

“As do I,” I replied, not at all shy from his loving gaze. A sad smile pulled at the corners of his lips.

“I’m no angel,” he murmured.

“To me you are,” I whispered softly, finding his hand and lacing my fingers with his. He brushed the hair from my face with the hand I wasn’t holding and pressed a gentle kiss to my lips. Then another to my forehead, and another to the tip of my nose. His trail of kisses continued down my neck, between my breasts, down to my belly button, and it ended at the edge of my panties. By then my breathing had become slightly uneven. Vaughn’s eyes carried up to meet mine.

“I won’t hurt you Elisabeth, I promise.”

“I know,” I said, barely managing breathy words. He pressed a kiss to my womanhood through the cotton of my panties and the feeling sent a rush of pleasure shooting up my spine, it made me arch my back up off the bed and I clutched his hand tightly. He slipped his hand from mine and brushed his fingers along the edge of my panties; he hooked his fingers under the edge of them and looked back up at me for permission. “I trust you Vaughn,” I whispered, meaning every single word. He slowly pulled my panties down my legs, taking his time as he took away my last piece of clothing. Soon I was left completely naked under his partially naked body. He kissed up my inner thighs, slowly spreading my legs as he did so. The anticipation nearly sent me through the roof. Finally his lips pressed a kiss to that fire that was burning between my legs and I tossed back my head, a pleasured gasp leaving my lips, and my back arched up once more at the felling of his lips on such a private part of me. He crawled back up me so that his eyes were staring directly into mine and his lips slowly lowered to meet my own, his kiss was so soft and gentle, full of love and caring. It had been a long time since such feelings had ever been aimed at me. His one hand left my cheek where he had been cupping it and trailed down my side, up my hip, and to my hot core.

“What are y-“ I began to ask, but his next move cut my words short. He slipped a finger between my folds and inside me, the suddenness of it made an unexpected moan rip from my lips. He didn’t stay still for long, not a second after my outburst he was slowly moving his finger in and out of me. He pressed another kiss to my lips but I broke it with a moan, “I love you,” I breathed, my words followed by yet another sound of pleasure. My words made Vaughn speed up, I felt his thumbs caress the sensitive nub between my folds and it sent me crazy. The heat that had been sitting inside of me built up to a sensation that curled my toes and sent my eyes fluttering as the pleasure broke out over me. Vaughn swallowed my moans with his kisses, bringing both of his hands up beside my head on the bed to hold his weight off of me. I felt so light headed but so good at the same time. I hooked my fingers through the belt loops on his jeans and tugged on them, bringing his hips down to mine. “I want these off,” I whispered, once more turning into this brave woman I had never met before.

“As you wish, my Princess,” he replied. He sat up on his knees and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off, I blushed as he slipped out of his boxers. My sudden brave demeanor was out the window in that moment, I looked away quickly. “Are you sure?” he asked, and I realized he must have taken my reaction as me not wanting to continue. God, he couldn’t have been more wrong.

“I am absolutely positive,” I said in the most sincere voice I could muster, I didn’t want him to think I would regret this.

He reached down to grab his jeans and pulled a small foil packet from his wallet. “What’s that for?” I questioned, a grin curving my lips as I watched him climb back over me nude, with the condom between his fingers.

“You could say I’ve been hopeful, patiently waiting for the day you gave me your permission,” he murmured, pressing a gentle kiss to my lips.

“And if I never gave it to you?” I asked, my grin never leaving my lips.

“Then the poor thing would forever go unused,” he replied, halting any remark I would have made with a lustful kiss. I tangled my hands in his hair and only faintly heard the tearing of foil and a short rustle. “This might hurt,” he whispered against my lips. I felt him shift above me as he positioned himself and then there was pain. “Good lord, you’re tight,” he said through clenched teeth. I cried out, this time not from pleasure, and he stopped with just the tip of himself inside me. I whimpered softly, my hands gripping his shoulders tightly. Vaughn pressed soft kisses to my lips, “I’m sorry, do you want me to stop?” he asked.

“No, please don’t,” I said, knowing that everyone’s first time was like this. He kept his lips on mine as he slowly pushed himself deeper inside me, each inch hurt so much, I dug my nails into his shoulders involuntarily but he didn’t complain. Soon the pain gave way to pleasure and as he pulled out just as slowly as he had entered me and small moan left my lips. Vaughn kissed away the tears that had slipped from my eyes, seeming to be relieved I was no longer in pain. He kept his pace and soon the only waves that were crashing over me were from pleasure. “Faster,” I moaned, arching my hips up to meet his. He complied without a question and the feeling of him inside me sent me into orbit. Now I had to dig my nails into his shoulders to contain the pleasure building up inside my core once more. His lips continued to kiss my neck, my lips, my shoulder, whatever sliver of skin his lips could reach he kissed.

Just as I thought the pleasure I was feeling would surly kill me I got that same toe curling sensation that burst over me, “Vaughn!” I screamed, the word bursting from my lips as my whole body tingled with pleasure. Moments later another wave crashed over me, nearly drowning me in pleasure. I screamed out his name again and opened my eyes half mast to meet his, at that moment he lost his perfect rhythm and a shudder took over him as a moan escaped his lips, he closed his eyes and tipped his head back. When his eyes met mine once more I could see the love in them, he slowly pulled out of me and the movement made me shudder and it brought a small moan from my lips. He pulled off the condom and laid down next to me, pulling me into the circle of his strong arms and tugging the blanket up to cover us. My back fit against the front of him like the perfect puzzle piece, I could feel his warm breath caress my neck and he moved closer to me.

“Did I ever mention that I love you?” He asked, and I smiled softly.

“No, I do not believe you have,” I replied, my smile audible in my words.

“I love you,” he whispered in my ear. I smiled and laced my fingers through the hand he had around my waist.

“I love you too,” I said softly, the words making my smile widen.

“Good night my Princess,” he said, his voice meant only for me.

“Good night my reckless Prince,” I replied before tonight’s exertions made my eyes close and my mind drift off into sleep. Never before had I slept so well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry to anyone who wanted Elisabeth and Stephen together :p

Anyways, comment and subscribe because you know you want to!

:)