Sequel: Vengeful and Accused
Status: Writing

Taken and Misused.

Coffee Talk.

“So do you insult, hold up traffic for, and buy coffee for every girl you meet?” I asked as I drank my coffee, I took a bite of my muffin and looked at him toy with the stirring straw in his coffee cup.

“Do you always spill coffee on, fall asleep on, and be stubborn to every guy you meet” he retorted, tilting his head and raising an eyebrow in question.

“I didn’t spill that coffee on you and I didn’t fall asleep on you” I said, emphasizing the word “on” each time I said it.

“Yeah, but you spilt my coffee and fell asleep in my car” he replied, “same thing” he added with a shrug.

I sighed and decided to ignore him.

“So what are you doing today?” he asked, taking a drink of his black coffee.

“I’m going to a dance class” I said quickly, deciding that if I just answered his questions he wouldn’t mess with me.

“For what?”

“Dance.”

“What type?”

“The moving type.”

“What style will you be moving in?”

“The spinning style.”

“Will you be wearing a leotard and little silk shoes?” this time a grin had tugged up the corners of his lips, he was obviously pleased he was figuring out the answer to his question.

“Possibly” I muttered.

“So you’re a ballerina” he mused, watching me eat the rest of my muffin and fold up the wrapper into little triangles. I didn’t reply and he rested his chin in his palm, propping his elbow up on the table between us. “I had a feeling you were” he added, I looked around the shop, purposely ignoring him and noticed a clock on the wall, it read two o’clock.

“Oh no” I breathed and Vaughn’s grin slipped into a frown. At least his face hadn’t stuck that way.

“What is it?” he asked, no longer toying with her.

“I have to be there by 2:30 and thats thirty minutes from now” I panicked, standing up and hurrying to the exit. I still had to go back to my room and change and grab my dance bag.

“I’ll take you” he offered and I thought about his offer for a moment. I really did need the ride.

“Alright, I have to go back to my apartment first then the studio is on Elm street or something like that” I said as he opened the passenger of his car for me and I got in.

“I think you mean Elmes street and I know what studio you’re talking about” he said while getting in the car and starting it up.

I looked over at him, wondering how he would know what studio I was talking about and where it was, he didn’t seem like the type to do ballet. No, he seemed like the type to break the law, hold up traffic, and smoke cigarettes. He must have just passed by it recently.

When we got back to my apartment he told the valet to keep the car running because they’d be back in a moment and then he followed me up to my room. For what reason? I have no clue.

“Woah” he said when they walked into her apartment.

“It’s not so nice to have to live here, at least for me” I said. “And not because I’m a spoiled brat, it’s too big and cold” I said, yelling the last part as I disappeared into my room and pulled on my dance outfit which was just a loose dress with black tights underneath. I put my short dance heels on and checked to make sure my ballet pointe shoes were in my dance bag along with my other things before rushing out of my room and going back to
Vaughn where he waited by the front door.

“Lets go” I said, hurrying out of the room and locking it behind him.

When we got to the studio he looked slightly annoyed as he stared up at the grand building.

“I’ll see you later Elisabeth, good luck” he said, saying the first part as a promise, I guess there’d be no getting rid of him.

“Alright, thanks, for everything” I said, meaning it. Thanks to him I wasn’t so late.

I hurried into the building, the sound of Vaughn’s car rumbling behind me as I approached a man sitting at a large desk. It seemed I was going to these people a lot lately.

“Can you show me to where Mr. Delmonte teaches?” I asked and the man told me he was in the left wing of the building in room J. I said my thanks and rushed off to the room.

When I walked in I noticed there were just two people in the large room with high windows and a wooden floor. One was older, but his age was very subtle, he was still built like a dancer, lean and graceful. The other looked to be about my age, dark hair and dark eyes. Those eyes were glaring at me.

“You are late” the younger one said to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is kinda short but I wanted to leave off where I did.

I'm preparing something for the next few chapters soooooo, keep reading. To the few of you who do, it really means a lot :)

Her dance outfit: [x]