Anywhere but Here

Pull The Trigger

The rest of the ride with Derek fell silent. Every few minutes we would look at each other. I was always the one to look away.

He pulled up to the house and I immediately got out of the car and went straight to my room. I hate him so much. Why can't he just stop bothering me? But for some odd reason I liked how his lips felt on mine. I lifted my hand and ran my fingers against my lips. No what am I doing? I absolutely hate him.

***************Derek's POV***************

I sighed as I laid down on my bed with my hands under my head. I love her so much.

"What are you thinking about?" Jake said making me jump.

"Chris." I replied calming down.

"What happened?" He asked as I laid back down and he sat in my desk chair.

"I told her how I felt." I sighed.

He grabbed one of my lyric notebooks then pretended to be a therapist.

"And she said?" He asked.

"That I can't love her because we hate each other." I said dramatically.

"Dude, fyl." Jake exclaimed.

"Thanks. You make the situation so much better." I replied groaning in frustration.

"Glad to help. But we have a set date for the tour to start." Jake said changing the subject.

"When?" I questioned.

"The 15th." Jake replied.

"That's in ten days." I said starting to panic a bit.

"Yeah. So?" Jake questioned.

"What if I'm not ready?" I asked thinking about Chris again.

"Then let's make you ready." Jake said getting up from his seat.

"What are we doing?" I questioned.

"Going to go practice then going put to get your mind off if Christina." Jake replied smirking.

"Since when do you call her Christina?" I asked since he has always called her Chris, even though she used to beg him to call her Christina.

"I don't know. Since my best friend announced his love for her." He said glaring at me. I just laughed and followed him downstairs.

Chris was sitting on the couch reading a book. She looked up as she heard the second to last step squeak when Jake and I stepped on it.

"Hey, I'm probably going to go out tonight." she said to Jake then looked over at me to glare.

"Cool. Are you coming home tonight?" Jake questioned.

"Who knows?" She answered back.

"Okay. Well just don't be stupid." Jake said acting all big brotherly like.

"Got it." she said then walked up the stairs not forgetting to punch me in the arm. It hurt a little too but I wasn't going to let her know that.

***************Normal POV***************

I grabbed my black skinny jeans and a turquoise halter top. I matched it with my light gray cardigan. I heard a car honk from outside the house. So I looked out to see Amanda in her little white Honda. I walked to the basement, "Your hoe is here." I said to Derek.

"Who?" Derek questioned.

"Amanda is here." I replied.

"What?" He questioned, touching my arm slightly while walking past me.

"Christina, what happened on the ride home?" Alex asked me while Jeremy stood beside him nodding his head.

"He told me how he felt, he kissed me," I made a disgusted face, "Then I told him that enemies don't love each other." I said shivering in disgust though thinking about how wonderful the kiss was.

"Why can't they?" Brooks chimed in.

"Because I don't want to." I replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"But you two would be so cute together." Brooks said dreamily.

"You sound like a freaking chick flick." I said laughing at him.

***************Derek's POV***************

I walked out of the house to Amanda who was leaning on her car.

"I love you. And I regret cheating on you. And it was my fault I shouldn't have gotten drunk." She pleaded.

"I'm not going to take you back, if that's why you came." I said.

"Why not?" She whined.

"I don't love you." I said shrugging like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"But I love you." She whined again making me roll my eyes.

"I don't care. I love someone else." I said.

"Who?" She questioned.

"Chris." I said dreamily.

"That slut? Why? She has a different guy at your house every night." Amanda spat. Woah, I never noticed this but she is sort of a bitch.

"No she doesn't. She doesn't even bring guys except Jonah to the house." I said defending her.

"She's a bitch." Amanda yelled as Chris walked out the front door.

"Would you stop?" I questioned.

"No. She's a whore and she stole you from me. Bitch." Amanda said as Chris walked by.

"I'm the bitch?" Chris said right before her fist collided with Amanda's face, "And I didn't steal him from anyone. Because I don't want him." She said then walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is this chapter. It's okay...I guess.
But what'd you think?
Subscribe and comment.

Love Chrisy Chris Chris. ;)

Editor's Not:

Alright! This and the next chapter are the last two that I had to update. So the rest is up to Christina and I'll update those as I go. So if you are new subscribers please comment and if you've already read these chapters before they were edited you can read them again and still comment, I mean if you like the story and want Christina to keep working on it because she was planning on deleting it but I talked her out of it so just give her some support.