Status: in progress // updates will be slow due to computer problems.

You're My Special Little Lady

Five.

“Justin,” I said, shaking him, “Justin, wake up for a second. You have to take your medicine.” He was out cold. He wouldn't budge or anything. “Justin,” I whined, pushing his hair from his face, “please wake up?”

goaway,” his voice sounded off, grumbling into his pillow, his words being muffled.

“You have to take your medicine.” I insisted, holding the pills he'd been given out to him.

“No.” He said stubbornly. I huffed.

“You're not gonna feel any better if you don't take them.” He groaned into his pillow. “Big baby.” I mumbled as he sat up, blood shot eyes staring at me with irritation.

“Shut up,” he snapped, “you stay happy and cheery when your fucking head is killing you.” I shrunk back as he snatched the pills from my hand. I hated when he was angry – especially at me.

“Sorry.” I said, fumbling with my hands. Justin had a fever at this very moment. Chills would come and go and his constant headache did nothing to help him. He flopped backwards against his pillows.

“Don't apologize.” His eyes closed, his body directed toward the ceiling, “I'm just being a bitch.” I laughed slightly, shaking my head.

“You're sick. You can be as big of a bitch as you want.” He smiled slightly, but didn't respond. I placed the wet rag on his forehead again, biting my lip as his eyes opened and drifted to me.

“You should leave. I don't want you to get sick.” The kid's fighting a 103 fever and is still worried about me. He is absolutely incredible.

“No,” I shook my head, “I'm staying with you.”

“You're gonna get sick.” He mumbled.

“Probably.” I said simply, shrugging. He let out a small laugh as he turned on his side, facing me, face snuggled in his pillows. I smiled as he closed his eyes. “Have a nice nap, Jay-bear.”

Image

Hours pass and Justin, who had been sleeping peacefully, jumps awake with a gasp. I looked up from my book, blinking in confusion. “Are you okay?” He turned to me, face lined with fear.

“Katie?”

“Justin?” I repeated as he did, head tilting.

“I...I had a nightmare.” This was normal for him. Whenever he got sick, no matter how old or where he was or what day, he would have nightmares. Always something, ironically, that had to do with me. I placed my book down on the night stand, sitting beside him as he sat up, holding his head.

“Do you wanna talk about it?” He was silent for a moment.

“I think we were dating,” he began, “and...you just...left.”

“I left?” I blinked. “Why?”

“I don't know.” He shook his head. “I went out looking for you. I found you at a park or something. You said, uh, you said...” he trailed off, frowning.

“What did I say?” I took his hand in mine.

“You said you wanted nothing to do with me.” He stated sadly. “That you didn't love me.”

“Well, that's crap.” I said. “I do love you.” He continued, not smiling like I wanted him to.

“You looked so...broken. You were crying and telling me to go away. When I tried to walk closer...this guy came from somewhere. I didn't even notice him until he–” he stopped, biting his lip.

“Until he what?” I leaned closer anxiously.

“He held a gun to your head.” He said quietly, making my eyes go wide. “He...he said something, I don't know, and just...” his eyes closed, “he killed you, Katie.”

“Th-That's....that's, uh,” I swallowed, “nothing like that will ever happen. I'm never leaving you.” He looked at me with dull, sad eyes.

“How do you know? What if something happens?”

“Shut up.” I hissed. “Don't talk like that.”

“But–”

“No buts.” I shushed him. “These are just sick dreams, okay? Your germs are messing with your head.” I tapped his forehead with my finger. “Which reminds me, you need more pills. Excuse me.” I stood, walking into the bathroom. His nightmare really bothered me this time. Especially his what if question. Nothing was going to take me away from him, or him away from me.

If we could last through the rumors and the fame, we could last through anything.

I'd make sure of it.

Image

It's two days later and we're on the road again. Justin's better and hasn't had any nightmares, nor has he mentioned his last one. We were headed to Orlando, I think. And the days are just getting hotter and hotter. I am seriously about to start walking around in my underwear.

Because, to add on to it all, the air conditioner on the bus is broken. Major FML moment.

Justin's able to lounge around the bus shirtless, because, you know, he doesn't have boobs. It's times like these I regret being blessed with a C-Cup bra size. If I was flat chested, I would have no problem walking around without a shirt on. But, I'm not, so Justin, being the pervert his is, will stare.

I've already gotten down to wearing the shortest short-shorts I own. They might as well be underwear. I have on a tank that shrunk in the wash, and now is almost as small as a sports bra.

“Ugh,” shirtless Justin groaned from the couch, “I'm so hot.”

“You're telling me.” I said, sitting down beside him, a bowl of Lucky Charms in my hands.

“You think I'm hot?” He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

“No, I think you're sweaty and gross.”

“Oh, please,” he scoffed, “you know I'm sexy.”

“Mhm.” I took in a spoonful of cereal, watching the TV.

“On the other hand,” I could hear the smirk in his voice, I didn't even have to look at him, “you're looking pretty hot right now.”

“Gee, thanks.” I said in a bored tone, not looking away from the television. “I'm aware I'm sweating, thank you.”

“No, no. Hot as in sexy. Make-me-wanna-throw-you-down sexy, even.” I turned to him, mouth hanging open in disbelief. He grinned. “What?”

“You're just...”

“Incredible? Amazing?”

“No,” I scoffed, “stupid.”

“I'm stupid for wanting to take you on the floor?”

“Oh my god!” I squealed, blushing as I stood quickly. “What is wrong with you?”

“What?” he followed me, “what did I say?”

“You just said you wanted to–”

“Throw you down and take you on the floor?”

“Stop saying that!” I tossed the bowl into the small sink, turning to glare at him.

“Why?”

“Because!”

“Because why?”

“Just because you don't say that kind of stuff to me!”

“I always say that kind of stuff.”

“But you've never meant it.” I blurted, freezing. I shouldn't have said that.

“Never meant it?” He repeated, stepping closer, “what do you mean never meant it?”

“Well,” I said awkwardly, “I-I don't know. I'm your best friend.”

“So?” He grew even closer, trapping me against the sink, “that means I can't want you?”

“W-Want me?”

“Mhm.” He leaned down, close to my face, “in my bed, on the floor, in a hotel, in a closet – where ever would be fine with me.”

Ah.
Sexual wanting. Of course. He couldn't mean what I thought he had meant. Okay, this is starting to make some more sense, now. He's not in love with me. He's just lusting after me. Awesome. (Note my sarcasm.)

“Hm,” I hummed, much more comfortable knowing it was just his teenage hormonal lust getting in the way again, “is that right?”

“Mm,” his hips met mine, “maybe.” His hands found my waist, pulling me closer, his body pushing me against the sink behind me.

This was something that's happened before. Justin would, ahem, get a little flirty. He's very...Well, he likes to mess with me. And I like messing back. It wasn't anything serious, though. It's not like I go around making out with him all the time or anything. Actually, I don't even think we've kissed before.

Well, there was one time, but that was different.

I felt his lips brush slightly against the skin of my neck, moving to my collarbone and back. I let my hand trail down his chest, growing dangerously close to his “path to paradise.” His breathing quickened and he leaned against me. Smirking, I went, slowly, just a bit lower, making his breath hitch completely. My arms dropped down to my sides, the smirk still clear on my face.

“Tease.” He murmured in my ear.

“You're one to talk, Bieber.” I stared up into his eyes; they were a tad darker. I knew them, and had them labeled as, his horny eyes. I flashed him a smile, pushing him back and stepping past him.

“One of these days, Katie, you won't get away.” He said. I looked over my shoulder.

“I'll be looking forward to that day, then.” I winked, skipping off. I knew, for a fact, he was looking at my booty shorts covered ass, too.
♠ ♠ ♠
I bet you're thinking, “What the fuck was that?”

I don't even know.
Well, they like to flirt and mess around. ;)

Comments?