Status: in progress // updates will be slow due to computer problems.

You're My Special Little Lady

Six.

“I'm bored.”

“I know.”

“I'm bored.”

“I know.”

“Justin, guess what.”

“What?”

“I'M BORED!”

“Don't scream in my ear!”

“I just did!”

“Don't yell at me!”

“You're yelling at me!”

“I'm only yelling at you 'cause you're yelling at me!”

“I'm only yelling at you 'cause you're yelling at me for yelling at you!”

You see, the Bieber bus gets very...uneventful. It's just hours on the road, a few pit stops here and there, but nothing else. I'd beaten just about every one of Justin's video games already. I've read all my books and am I dire need of a new one. There is nothing to do. But, yelling at Justin is pretty fun.

Well, except when he wants to wrestle. Which he apparently does, cause he's trying to get me in a headlock. Main word, trying.

“Dude, would you let go of me?” I grumbled as he struggled to keep me in his hold.

“No.”

“Ugh.” I pulled out from under his arms, shoving him off the couch. “My couch.” I sprawled out on it, stretching.

“I bought that couch.” He made a face.

“For me? Aren't you sweet.” I grinned down at him, laying my head on my folded arms. It gets colder at night, so we're just in our pajamas now. He's,sadly thankfully, wearing a shirt. “Justin.”

“What?” He lied on his back on the ground, turning to look at me with his arms behind his head.

“I'm bored.” He rolled his eyes.

“Go find something to do.”

“There's nothing to do!” I exclaimed, kicking my feet. “I'm about to jump out the window for the thrill.”

“We're on the high-way.”

“Exactly,” I smirked, “I would jump out, bounce off another car, then fly through the air before going SMUSH and dying as roadkill.”

“You're ridiculous.” He laughed. “And I can't get the image of you flattened on the road out of my head, now.” I giggled, imagining it myself. I'd be like Squidward in that episode of Spongebob. Where they protest against the Krusty Krab and that mob runs all over him. Ahahaha. I crack myself up with my mind. “What time is it?” He yawned, arching his back off the floor as he stretched, letting out a small groan.

“Hey, hey,” I tugged his shirt down, “no showing skin, whore.” He scoffed.

“I am so not a whore.”

“You so are a whore.”

“Am not.”

“Are to.”

“Am not.”

“Are to.” I smacked his forehead, making his nose crinkle as he swatted me away. “You have a cute nose.” I poked it, grinning brightly as he blushed. “And cute cheeks.” Poke, poke. “And cute eyebrows.” Poke, poke. “And cute eyes.” Poke, poke.

“Ow.”

“And cute lips.” I ran my finger over his lips, him watching me intently. I kept my gaze on his mouth, not daring to look into his eyes. I brought my arm back under my head, looking at the wall across from me. He sat up, right beside me. I turned my head back to him, freezing at how close he was. His eyes, now darker than before, peered at me curiously. That is the second time he's given me those horny eyes today. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. As he began slowly leaning forward, I got my answer. It's a bad thing.

A little teasing here and there was okay. If I wanted to go somewhere, say, a party, and Justin said no, all it would take is some teasing for him to let me go. (I only need his permission because, and I quote, “He will send his guards after me and make them publicly humiliate me,” if I don't. He hates not knowing where I am. Stupid over possessive idiot.)

Kissing didn't go in the teasing category. Kissing was something serious. Me and Justin, Justin and I, we didn't kiss. Ever, because best friends don't kiss.

Except that one time...

I might as well explain that now.

Age: 13

I knew coming to Johnny's house was a bad idea. He was a guy in my class, and he was cute, so when he invited me, I was all for it. But, then, Justin found out and somehow got himself an invitation, too, and tagged along with me. He hated Johnny, for reasons I wasn't sure. Johnny seemed like an okay guy to me.

What Johnny had failed to tell me, or anyone, was that his older brother and his friend's were going to bring drinks and drugs. When they did, someone offered stuff to me, and Justin nearly chopped the girl's head off with the fork he had been holding. But, as we were leaving, Johnny, drunk off his ass, stopped me and dragged us back to play spin the bottle. His brother and whatever had already gone upstairs, so I knew a majority of the guys I'd be forced to kiss.

He pulled me down beside him and another guy. I knew his face, but not his name. He was in my French class, I think....But anyway, Justin had to sit across from me, next to two girls. He didn't seem very unhappy about that.

A few people went, none having too much of a problem with who they had to kiss. Then it was my turn. Justin's eyes burned into my skull as I let the bottle spin. I watched it's speed decrease, and time seemed to slow down as I looked to who it pointed at.

Justin mother fucking Bieber.

Gaping, I immediately went to spin again, but someone else grabbed it before me, saying I had to kiss him. I wanted to scream and run and hide in a hole so no one could find me. But I couldn't. I stood awkwardly after he did, moving to the center of the circle of us. I scratched my arm, biting down on my lip. I think this would be a little less awkward if everyone wasn't watching. Sighing, I looked up at him, giving him an apologetic look. He shrugged slightly, silently telling me it was no big deal.

Well, to him, it wasn't. To me, though, it was huge. This would be my first kiss. Figures I end up kissing him. I grew nervous as he took a few steps closer. He could probably see the fear in my eyes.

His hand found my cheek, a small smile on his face as he leaned in. I braced myself, closing my eyes right before his lips met mine.


Present

Yep, adding on to the corny cliché I call my life, my best friend was my first kiss. And, not to be weird, but that boy was a damn good kisser. Even then; I can only imagine how it would be kissing him now.

He grasped my hand as his lips brushed against mine, bringing me crashing back to reality. My breath caught and before he could kiss me fully, the bus came jolting to a stop, sending him backwards, onto his back. I burst out laughing at his facial expression. He groaned, covering his face with his hand. I was still laughing hysterically as the bus driver, Will, came in. (A/N: No, I don't know if the bus driver's name is really Will. xD)

“There's a bad accident up ahead,” he said as my laughter died down, “we have to wait until morning to keep going.”

“Will we make it to Orlando on time?” Justin asked, still on the ground. Will was used to things like this; this being me abusing Justin. MWAHAHA.

“If we get to a hotel now, and are out and going at, I'd say...five, then maybe.”

Five?” I groaned.

“Sorry.” He shrugged slightly. “We could try to get around the accident, but that might take longer than it would to find a hotel.”

“It's fine.” Justin shrugged. “I'd rather stay in a hotel, anyway.”

“Fo sho.” I nodded. “But you are not waking me up tomorrow.” I looked to the clock. 11:45. It would take, maybe, 20 minutes to find a good hotel. That would be...12:05 when I get there. It would be around 12:30 when I got out of the shower. I'd have to wait for Justin to get out so he could say goodnight like the big baby he is, so that would be around 12:50 to 1:00. And that would mean only, at least, four hours of sleep. I don't effing think so.

“Then why am I supposed to do? Leave you there?”

“No.” I huffed childishly as Will went back to the front of the bus. “You carry me to the bus and let me sleep.”

“If I don't sleep, neither do you.”

“That's crap. And not happening.”

“Too bad.”

“Too bad for you. If you even try waking me up, I will kick you so hard in the nuts, you have no idea.” He made a face, his legs crossing at the very thought.

“Fine.”

Image

12:55 rolled around and here I am, as I predicted, waiting for Justin to get his slow ass out of the shower. He said he'd be out before one, and I am holding him to that.

Two minutes later, he came strutting out all squeaky clean, an exhausted look on his face. He crawled in beside me, burying his face in the back of my shoulder.

“So tired.” He mumbled.

“I know the feeling.” I replied, placing my hand over one of his around me. I messed with his fingers for a moment before sleep starting kicking in. My eyes began to drift closed.

“Night, Katie.” He murmured, kissing the side of my head. “I love you.”

“Night.” I said. “I love you, too.”

Hello dreams, goodnight reality.
♠ ♠ ♠
mehhh.

:/

i don't like this one very much.

comment? :)