Status: in progress // updates will be slow due to computer problems.

You're My Special Little Lady

Seven.

My eyes fluttered open slowly, a yawn escaping my lips. I sat up and wham!

“Shit!” I cursed, nursing my head. “Ow, what the hell?”

“Katie?” A voice said. The darkness around me disappeared as the light shined in. I turned, squinting.

“Tony?” I blinked. “The hell, man?” Tony was one of Justin's favorite guards. He was like a father to him, if anything. Tony protected him (and myself) with his life.

“Morning.” He chuckled. “Forget you in the bunk?”

“No,” I grumbled, “I fell asleep in a hotel...”

“Justin carried you.”

“Really?” I grinned. “Where is he? He deserves a hug.”

“He left hours ago.” I dropped down from the bunk.

“Oh,” I bit my lip, “well, he could have said bye...”

“He tried to.” He laughed. “You're one heavy sleeper.”

“Poor kid,” I said, “he must be exhausted. Where is he?”

“Interviews.” He looked to his watch. “I actually gotta go meet up with 'em now.”

“Have a delightful time.” I said, waving as he left. Sigh.

Now there's nothing to do. Again.

Image

Orlando is awesome. But it's really freaking hot, man.

Since Justin wasn't there to stop me, I left the tour bus in short-shorts and a normal red tank with flip flops. Black over the shoulder purse and sunglasses completed the outfit. And, I'd like to point out, a few heads turned as I passed; those heads belonging to pretty smokin' guys. Ah. Life without Justin attached to my hip is...

Kinda boring, actually. And I really don't like how those guys over there are looking at me, so I'm just gonna, you know, go the opposite way now...

“Hey, sexy lady.” A voice said, making me jump. I turned cautiously. Uh, hello 30 year old whom I will never give a damn about.

“Goodbye, old ass.” I said back, continuing down the street.

“Don't talk like that, baby. Come on, let's have some fun.” He's following me, now. Fan-effing-tastic. I walked a little faster, ignoring his words. As I reached a corner, he grabbed my wrist, pulling me back to him. I glared in disgust. “Listen when I talk to you.” He scowled, tugging me toward an alley.

“No!” I screamed, thrashing. “No, no, no! Let go of me!”

“Shut up.” He grunted, struggling to keep me in his grasp. “Don't make a scene.”

“I'll make a god damn scene if I want to! Let go of me, you bastard!” I lifted my purse, desperately whacking him on the head with it. He growled, ripping it off my shoulder and tossing it elsewhere. What the fuck is wrong with Florida? Why isn't anyone helping me?!

“I believe she said to let go.” My knight in shining armor said. Alright, so someone is helping me. I guess not all Florida people are horrible.

“Fuck you, get the hell outta here. She's mine.” The man said, snarling at the boy who was courageous enough to come over and SAVE ME.

“She's not yours,” mystery boy said, frowning, “you're disgusting.”

“She's sexy. You can't say you don't want a piece of this.” That piece of shit just smacked my ass.

“You son of a–” I started, but was cut off as the mystery boy lunged forward, grabbing Mr. Disgusting and throwing him to the ground. I blinked repeatedly, watching them fight. I grabbed my purse from the floor, digging around in it for my mace. I finally found it, just as the man kicked off my hero. I pressed down and watched as the spray hit the pervert in the face, smiling as he screamed. Why I hadn't just taken my mace out in the first place was beyond me. I guess I thought I'd never need it, and when I actually did, just blanked and forgot. I was too scared to think straight.

“Are you okay?” The boy asked, standing and wiping blood from his lip. He had been hit, at least, once. The man got a lot worse.

“I...I...” I stuttered, lip quivering as reality set in. Two police officers finally came over, asking what the hell had happened. I burst into tears, throwing my arms around my savior, sobbing into his chest. Oh, Jesus, I'm pathetic. He didn't seem to mind, though, instead wrapping his arms around me and explaining to the cops what had happened. A group of people who had been there to witness the event (but didn't help) were able to confirm what he was saying.

But I only heard scattered words through the fog clouding my brain. I went limp in the boy's arms, eyes rolling to the back of my head.

Image

Groaning, I forced my eyes open. My head was pounding. I sat up and for a moment, I thought everything had been a dream. Then I realized I wasn't in the hotel or the tour bus. I didn't know where I was. Out of fright, I called out the one name I always felt comfort from; the name that made me feel safe.

“Justin?”

But there was no answer. Justin wasn't here. A moment later, the door opened, but Justin didn't walk in. The boy did.

“You're awake.” He gave me a small smile. I nodded, looking away. “It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you.”

“T-Thank you.” I whispered, looking up into his eyes. “Thank you so much.”

“You don't have to thank me.” He shook his head. “I just wanted to help.”

“M-My name's Katie.” I stated, fumbling with my thumbs. He smiled again as he answered.

“My name is....”
♠ ♠ ♠
BAHAHA.

Shizz. 8D

Okay, this is up to you guys. Who do you want Mystery Boy to be? :)

And yeah, I know, I'm horrible. Where's Justin? Where is he? Oh em gee, does he have any idea what just happened?

Well, those shall be answered in the next chapter. Remember to suggest who you want the boy to be. If one suggestion gets multiple votes, well, then, that'll be the winner. ;) ahaha.