Let's Sleep Till the Sun Burns Out

Chapter 12

*Franks POV*

I glared heavily at the little crappilly wrapped box under the tree. It looks pitiful there is no way Gerard is going to like that. Right about now i feel really bad about turning him down. Stupid! Stupid!

"Hey Frank are you okay? You shouldn't be upset on Christmas." Mikey. I can never hide from him no matter how hard I try.

"I'm fine just thinking." I reply brushing the hair out of my eyes and staring at the tree.

"Don't lie Frank. I know you better then that now whats wrong. If you really are thinking then you really shouldn't you could hurt yourself." Ha ha very funny.

"Sorry Mikes but I'm not really in the mood for jokes at the moment." I mumble walking into the kitchen to get some water.

"Whats the matter? Is it Gerard and that random guy that ended up staying her all of a sudden?" Mikey asks looking me in the eyes. He always figures this stuff out I wonder if he has noticed how different Gerard has been acting ever since I turned him down.

"Yeah. To be honest with you Mikey I bought him a ring for Christmas and I was going to ask him to be mine but one, he's no where to be found and two, he will probably be happier with that Adam dude."

"Don't say that. Gerard likes you alot you don't hear him talk about you when you are gone."
Mikey was sitting right next to me.

I look at him and the look he gives me back lets me know that he is being completely honest. Besides he wouldn't lie to me about something like this.

"Really? He probably doesn't anymore. When we were at the mall I turned him down and he hasn't actually really talked to me since." Mikey looks really surprised that I admitted that.

"Well...... I am sure that if he really likes you like he says he does I'm sure he will forgive you. Whats in the box?"

"A ring i bought him. Nothing too special. I just wish he would come home to open it so i could talk to him without Adam....."