Let's Sleep Till the Sun Burns Out

Chapter 26

*Frank’s POV*

Gerard is not stupid. He knows damn well that I’m talking about him and not Mikey. He’s just too good of a person to say anything.

He’s so amazing, even though I know we can never be Frank and Gerard lovers, we can be Frank and Gerard best friends, but that’s probably it. As much as I hate it, Adam’s good for him.

“Frank are you okay?”

Who the hell is that?! It sure as fuck isn’t anyone that usually talks to me. Sonny.

“What do you care?” I shoot back with more venom than originally meant.

“Look, I know you don’t like me, but I just want to try and be nice to you.”

“I never had a problem with you until my boyfriend fell head over heels for you. And spare me the ‘pity’ shit. You’re a druggie, you bring all this hate upon yourself.”

I swear I see tears forming in his eyes. Good. He needs to hear this.

“It’s not like I do this for fun. But your right, I didn’t really come into this house with a lot of good things happening but-”

“Look Sonny, your wrong. Everything was fine. But you caused so much shit, I don’t know who to trust in this damn house.”

Silence. Finally, he doesn’t have some comeback.

“I know I screwed everything up and it’s not easy to sleep knowing everyone in the house hates me. Especially you, you haven’t liked me from the moment I walked into the house. Please, at least give me a chance, and get to know me.”

Fuck. He’s got me.

“Go away.”

“Fine.”

I hear the door shut softly and I know that I finally have the silence I have craved for so long. I know I’ve been an asshole to Sonny, but the kid needs it, he’ll get so much stronger. He’ll thank me later, he just needs to quit those drugs.

*Sonny’s POV*

I storm back into the restaurant, managing to make my rage turn back into a good mood. Just in time for dessert.

“So Shaant, tell us more about yourself, you’ve been quiet all night.” I say, earning a sideways glance from Mikey. Sort of like a glare.

“Well there’s not much to know. What do you want me to say?”

He’s so shy.

“Well how about, you, where do you come from? How’d you meet Bob? You know, stuff like that.” Adam chimes in.

Just then, Frank slides into his seat, slightly embarrassed.

“Well I met Bob in Brooklyn, I’m originally from Sacramento, but I moved to Buffalo where I met Bob at a concert.” he says, sipping his water.

*Frank’s POV*

I sit back in my chair, slightly embarrassed.

“Frank, what’s the matter with you? You look like someone pantsed you in from of all of Jersey. Bob says with a giggle.

“Actually, I would have preferred that. I was just sitting outside, minding my own business when this random chic sits next to me and says “you’re hot” so I thanked her and thought she’d go away. But she didn’t, she asked me where my girlfriend is, so I told her I’m gay and she looked at me like I’m from another planet and walked away.”

Bob and Ray barely suppress a giggle before bursting out in full on laughter.

Where the hell is the waiter with the bill?!