Let's Sleep Till the Sun Burns Out

Chapter 34

*Mikey’s POV*

So me and Frank are back together. This feels somewhat foreign to me, yet strangely perfect at the same time.

“Hey Mikes?”

“Yeah?”

“You stink.” Well duh, I haven’t taken a shower in…three, four days?

“Oh thanks babe, it’s good to know you think so highly of me,” I joke, pulling out of his embrace.

“Mikey. Don’t be like that. I didn’t mean it to be rude, just maybe you should take a shower.”

“Well maybe you have to come with me,” I say, smiling for the first time in a while.

“Hm, I suppose I could do that,” he says, smiling slightly.

We both grab towels and walk quickly to the bathroom. Before the door even closes shut, I almost get knocked over by Frank jumping on me, attacking my neck.

“Frank, you have to wait until the door closes,” I gasp, sitting him on the bathroom counter.

Not saying anything, he continues his attack on my neck. I run my hands through his soft black hair, down his back, and to the hem of his shirt. Breaking his grip momentarily, I pull his shirt off. He quickly does the same to mine.

BANG BANG! “Hey horndogs, it’s time for dinner!” Sonny calls, banging on the door. What a way to ruin the fucking mood.

Frank collapses in my shoulder with an irritated grunt and I hug him.

“I love you so much, my dear, so much,” I say holding him.

“Don’t leave me again, okay? Promise,” he whispers with his warm breath tickling my ear.

*Sonny’s POV*

Everything in the house is finally working out. Everyone’s happy. Let’s just hope that it stays like this for at least a little while.

*4 Months Later*

The past four months have been perfect. Although I feel extremely bad for Mikey and Frank. They can’t seem to get their relationship on track. Neither of them is at fault though, they’re just one of those couples that don’t work.

Gerard and Adam are incredible, no shock there. I swear they were made for each other. They don’t get into full blown fights, they’re constantly holding each other and kissing and such, and they both seem genuinely happy.

Matt and I have our days, but for the most part, we’re perfect. He’s there for me during my hellish withdrawals. They haven’t gotten all that bad really, because I’ve been sneaking small dosages whenever it gets too hard to bear. I think Matt knows, he just doesn’t want to say anything. Mostly because he probably has an idea on how hard it is to stop when you’ve been doing it so long. But I need to stop completely. No more small “picker-uppers” because all I’m doing is making excuses for myself.

“Hey Matty, can I talk to you?” I ask during on of our outings. It’s one of those things where we just walk aimlessly around town until well after sundown.

“Yeah, what’s up?”

“I know how serious you are about me quitting, then why haven’t you taken all of my drugs away?” I say, stopping him.

“I don’t know,” he shrugs, “I didn’t want to bring it up because I wasn’t really sure you were. But I guess I’m just scared to see the pain you’ll go through,”

“Matt, I know it’s not going to be easy, and I’m scared shitless too, but it’s something I have to go through. I made a choice to start using in the first place and now I have to pay the consequences,” I say, hugging him tightly.

“Okay, I’ll be there for you every step of the way. I promise,” he says hugging me back.

It’s been two days since I had one of my “picker-uppers” and my hands are already starting to shake. Something tells me that the temper and mood swings won’t be far behind.

“Hey Matt, you know when I get temperamental, I don’t mean it, right?”

“I know darling,” he says smiling as we walk up our porch steps.

“But I need you to stay with me while I go though this, okay?” I ask, walking into my room, followed closely by him.

“I’ll stay with you babe, I’ll be here so you don’t have to call me every time you think that you can’t go on,” he says, kissing my neck.

As scared as I may be, I know that no matter what, I won’t be alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I almost wasn't able to write this chapter but Danile came up with some pretty nifty ideas! So we put our dirty minds together and came up with some amazing ideas for the future!
Trust me, your loyalty will pay off!
<3 Emily