Let's Sleep Till the Sun Burns Out

Chapter 37

*Adam’s POV*

“FUCK OFF GERARD, I DON’T EVEN WANT TO TALK TO YOU!” I scream.

“I SAID I’M FUCKING SORRY, JUST FUCKING ACCEPT IT!” he shouts right back.

Why did this delightful little conversation taking place, you ask? It all started last night, well actually 4 ‘o clock this morning but, that’s not important.

I was awaken by Gerard, roughly sucking on my neck, straddling me. Normally I wouldn’t have minded, but I needed fucking sleep.

“Mmm, Gee get off, it’s too early,” I groaned, shaking around a bit in hope he would remove himself from on top of me.

“C’mon baby, I want you,” he moaned, grinding his hips onto mine as he continued his attack on the skin of my neck.

“Not right now,” I sighed, squeezing my eyes shut, trying to get back to sleep.

“Pleeeeeaaaaaase?” he begged, running his hands up and down my bare sides. It was pretty obvious that something wasn’t right.

“Gerard, no. Get off,” I said, more sternly, trying to push him off with my hands.

“What? Don’t you love me baby?” he whispered into my ear as his hands trailed lower and lower.

“Of course I love you, just please get off of me,” I raised my voice and began to sit up, but was cut off my his hands attaching to my wrists, pinning me down. By then I could tell he’d been drinking, by the way he’d been acting and the alcohol on his breath was practically strong enough to taste.

“Gerard, fucking stop!” I yelled. He cut me off by attaching his lips to mine and forcing his tongue into my mouth.

Honestly, I was fucking scared. Gerard is a lot stronger than I am, and I’m not sure what he can do when he’s drunk, I’d never seen him like that before.

I felt his hard-on rubbing against my thigh as his tongue continued to forcefully entwine itself with mine. I did the only thing I thought to do and bit down, hard. I could feel blood trickle into my mouth.

“What the fuck?!” he cried, bringing his hands from my wrists to his mouth.

I took this opportunity to push him off of me and swiftly sit up. As I did so, his right hand, curled into a fist, connected with my jaw.

Gerard fucking hit me. Tonight was exactly like my life with my dad. Except I managed to get Gerard off of me before it went any further.

I held the side of my face that had been hit and turned to him, staring in disbelief.

“I’m sorry,” he muttered, as if he was forced to.

I simply shook my head and walked out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was the fucking worst chapter I've ever written. That's why it's short.
I have no idea what that shit is.
I fucking hate it more than words can describe.

FunFact: If the author is upset, updates are horrible and characters suffer.

</3
Danielle

please don't unsubscribe, I swear they won't all be this bad.