Let's Sleep Till the Sun Burns Out

Chapter 4

*Franks POV*

Gerard is such a lying asshole! Now I know that that apology was for Mikey’s sake. I stood on the front porch waiting for Gerard’s hung over ass to come and drive me and Mikey to the mall.

“You ready to go?”

He asks walking ahead of us down the driveway to his car. It smells badly like cigarettes.

“Gerard. Why are you such an asshole to Frank?” Mikey asks while climbing into the front seat.

Gerard looks slightly shocked and taken aback at this, so I pretend like I’m not listening and put my earphones in.

“I don’t mean to be…. I really don’t. I just…. Am” Gerard says, looking back at me to make sure I’m not listening.

“Well you might want to stop because it makes me mad and it really hurts his feelings.” Wow this kind of stuff really does piss Mikey off.

“Well I’m sorry what do you want me to do? Take it all back if I could I would but I cant. So as soon as you invent a time machine let me know..” Gerard snaps.

“Well okay all I am asking is for you to stop.” Mikey says leaning against the window of the car.

When we finally arrive at the mall, Gerard doesn’t even wait for me or Mikey to get out. He just walks inside the mall to be lost.

“Jerk,” I hear Mikey mutter under his breath.

“What were you guys talking about in the car on the way here?” I ask as we were walking into the mall. The Christmas setting is slightly uncomfortable.

“Nothing much I just asked why he is such a jerk to you is all,” Mikey says while looking at a little girl in a red dress run by.

“Oh okay.”

We decide to get some hot coffee to warm us up a little before we begin our moneyless shopping. After drinking about half of my coffee I decide to take my sweater off.

“Hey don’t forget that okay?” Mikey says gesturing towards it. I just nod.

After drinking the rest of our coffee we wander into a weird looking Christmas shop to find Christmas tree decorations.

“Hey Frank. That chick just walked off with your sweater.” Mikey says pointing to a rather obese looking woman smuggling my sweater.

“Hey ! Get back here and give me my sweater!” I shout running after her causing unwanted attention from the mall security.

“Hey! Help! This guy is chasing me trying to steal my sweater!” She screams pointing to me with a menacing look mocking me with her evil beady eyes.

“Okay tough guy come with me.” The security guard says strapping handcuffs on me.

The evil bitch just laughed.