Let's Sleep Till the Sun Burns Out

Chapter 5

*Gerard’s POV*
I miscellaneously stroll around stores I could care less about, I’m really just trying not to focus on my pounding head. My cell phone goes off suddenly blaring some annoying ringtone. I quickly shut it up by whipping my phone open.

“What” I snap at whoever was on the other line.

I’m met with uncontrollable laughing and am some how able to make out the fact that Frank just got arrested by mall security.

I hang up my phone, shutting Mikey’s hysterics up and walk to the cheap little mall jail where little shoplifters wait for their mommy’s to come pick them up.

I can’t help but laugh slightly at the sight of Frank staring sheepishly at the wall in handcuffs.

Kinky.

I roll my eyes as I get closer to him.

“What happened?” I ask the tall scary looking rent-a-cop.

“Tough guy over there tried to steal a woman’s sweater.” he answers sternly.

“You did what Frank?! Why?” I laugh

“It was my sweater first” he pouts, sticking his lower lip out.

“Well, since he’s agreed to pay the fine, your free to go Mr. Iero” says the guard whose nametag a reads to be Rick.

He pulls out a small silver key and unlocks Franks handcuffs. “Well, c’mon” I motion him to me witgh my index finger.

Once we were out, he wraps his arms around himself, in attempt to get warm. I sigh at the pitiful sight and pull off my Misfits hoodie and hand it to him. He just stares at me in disbelief, actually, I’m not ever one hundred percent sure I believe it. I never let anyone wear it, ever.

“Umm, t-thank you” He stumbles over his words, still not entirely sure of what just happened.

“Umm, yeah no problem,” I smile.

We stalk off to go find Mikey, who is oddly enough talking to a large woman with the same sweater as Frank used to have.

Coincidence? I think not.

She see’s Frank and I coming towards them and hurriedly walks off in the opposite direction.

“Frank was that-?” I begin to ask

“Ug, yes” he replies

I must admit, he looks totally gorgeous, I mean pretty cute in my sweater.