Status: Want 5 comments to post the next chapter! xD

Love? Salvatore? Blood!

Oh Shit.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! What am I supposed to say?! It's her ancestor? Yea that story should work. i think it's true too.

"No, the picture is not of you. It's of your great ancestor. Ellenora."

She had a surprised look on her face but she nodded showing that she understood me.

"I'm gunna go look for Stefan. Wait here." I said while her surprised look turned into a pout.

"Bu-" She began

"If you really think that will work with me you're either delirious or just stupid." I smirked while she had "offended" look on her face.

I began down the hall thinking about one think. Him. It's been this way for years. He's been the love of my life for years. Yet he'll never know. I can't tell him. I'm too scared. I'm usually a shy guy. And when i'm around him all i do is blush constantly, stutter, with my knees buckling, and bite my lip nervously.

And then it happened. I ran into something. Wait no, not something, someone. him

Our bodies were touching. When I ran into I grabbed his shirt. I have yet to let go. I was to embarrassed to move. And my heart was beating out of my chest. He smiled coyly. I just blushed and looked down. He chuckled slightly and that made me glance up at him.

"W-what's so f-funny?" I stuttered out quietly. Ugh will I ever get rid of this stutter? it's so embarrassing!

"Nothing. You look cute when you're nervous. That's all." Did he just call me cute?! His words made me blush even more. And I looked down at my shoes. Putting my head in the crook of his neck. I sighed in content.

"Why must you say that? I know you're kidding. Because I am in no way cute!" I said stubbornly. I looked up to him as I said that. I watched as he smirked and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. I think you cute as hell. So shut up and let me lik- Never-mind." he said nervously. He then looked down at me and smirked. I wanted to ask why but I thought it best not to pester.

I pulled away slowly. And then walked outside for some air. I needed to get away from Stefan. Or else I'd be sure to kiss him.

-----------

Stefan's POV.

OhMyFuckingGod! What is wrong with me? I just flirted with him and told him he was cute. I almost admitted toloving liking him.

I walked down to my room. Avoiding anyone i heard in the halls. i couldn't handle seeing Damian again. He's too much for me. If i see him I may flip. I may kiss him by accident. Like I've wanted to for years...

I've always thought Damian to be straight. i still think he is. That's why I try to avoid him. Because I think I'll try to kiss him and he'll resent me for it.

I walk into my room and close the door quietly. I walk over to my bed. I lay down softly. Confusion running through my mind. Was he blushing because I was flirting? Or is he really just that shy?

I close my eyes slightly. I fall asleep within minutes.

***

I am awoken by a tightening grasp around my waist. I look to see who is holding me. I find Damian. He is crying into my shirt. I frown deeply. I hate seeing him upset.Mainly because I love him so God damn much

I whispered "Shhh, it's okay. I'm here. I'll protect you." I ran my fingers through his hair and brushed away fallen tears with my thumb.

He whispers lower then ever before, I had to literally strain just to hear him. He whispered "You can't protect me if you're the problem."

Tears stung my eyes. My heart tightened. Lung rose in my throat. I was scared. How am I the problem?

Apparently my thoughts were outspoken because he looked up at me tear ridden eyes. He whispered "Because I love you... More then friends."

With that i didn't hesitate. I whispered "I love you too..."

With that his grip tightened around my waist...
♠ ♠ ♠
I added a bit of Stefan's pov.
Good.? bad.? Neutral?
Comment please! xD
tell me what you think.
Co-writer does next chapter!
-Zacky