Sequel: I've Never Told A Lie
Status: Editing. Be patient.ffffffffffffff

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Jack

Jack POV

"Duude! You're gonna wear a hole in the floor!" Zayden cried.

I was pacing backstage at the Amphitheater. Zayden was warming up the guitar on the floor near me, the picture of ease.

"I'm just nervous." I half~lied.

"Why? You're kickass at performing. A couple times I thought you were born on stage." he replied.

"Hey, I think I was." I said, squinting as if trying to remember something. We both cracked up

"The point is that you can do this! And if you crash and burn, we'll be right there with ya, bro!" Zayden said. I leaned down and thumped his back.

"Thanks man." I muttered.

"Hey, what am I here for?" he grinned.

"Not a sexual relationship!" I sang. We finally set up on stage and got started.

"Hey guys! Thanks for coming out tonight. Be sure to buy our new EP, Scattered Hopes. Don't download it. Buy the CD or I will personally cut off your hands. We've gotten Pop Punk Blitz, Target, and Best Buy to sell it, so go to one of those places or get it online. After this, head to my house for a sick little party we're having. This first song is called October Rain. I wrote it for a girl named Jasey Rae. SO GIVE IT UP FOR JASEY RAE!" I said.

"I'll be writing songs about you. Staying up 'til two. While you sleep without a care, I'm trying to get over you." I sang.

"But you're tearing me apart, breaking my heart. Nothing will be the same in this October rain." I finished. We did Fake It, Pressing, and Untitled, all new songs. Then we closed.

"THANK YOU! GOOD NIGHT BALTIMORE!" we yelled. This was going to be one hell of a party. The party was in full swing and we were all almost drunk by the time Jasey Rae arrived.

"JASEY RAE!" Zayden screamed and we ran over to hug her.

"So what'd you think?" Zayden asked.

"You guys were awesome!" she grinned. We highfived.

"Can I get you a drink?" Zayden asked.

"Sure." she said and he left, leaving me alone with her. Things got crazy six drinks later.

"Jasey Rae, I'll go get you some coffee, okay?" Zayden said.

"Sure." Jasey Rae said.

I watched as she walked off and I followed behind her in case she should fall. Sure enough, she stumbled and fell backwards into my arms. There she was, in my arms, her scent taking over what little brain power alcohol had left me with.

"Hey Jasey Rae." I smirked in her ear. She turned and saw me. I smiled.

"Dance with me?" I asked hopefully.

"I guess." she slurred. I pulled her to my chest and wrapped arms around her. I needed her now. Too much.

"I've wanted to do this for a while." I mumbled.

"I know." she slurred.

I needed to kiss her. I pulled her even closer to me and did just that. I broke off, only for air, and heard drinks drop.

"What are you DOING?!?" Zayden yelled.

"Dancing with the girl of my dreams." I grinned. Why couldn't he understand how much I loved her? Suddenly, I was pushed away from Jasey Rae.

"What the fuck, man!" I yelled.

"Keep your hands off my girl." Zayden yelled back.

"Come on, Jasey. Let's go." I whispered in her ear.

I took her hand and led her upstairs. When we got to the top, my need for her got too strong and I kissed her. We reached my room, I took Jasey Rae's top off and turned out the lights.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe!

Seriously, li'l_angel666 is amazing. I'm lovin the comments. Maybe the rest of you can do the same.

Did anyone notice the Good Charlotte quote towards the end? Bahaha.

Oh by the way, Jack and Jasey Rae are nowhere close to becoming a couple.