Sequel: I've Never Told A Lie
Status: Editing. Be patient.ffffffffffffff

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Jack

Jack POV

I tried to get noticed by Jasey Rae, but all she saw was my bruise and me glaring at her, which scared her away.

--

"We're going to see Jasey Rae." Zach grinned at my locker before lunch.

"Hey, I thought you guys broke up." I said, pointing at Zayden.

"We did, but we're still friends." Zayden explained.

"Fine, suit yourself." I shrugged and they walked off.

"JASEY RAE!!!" I heard them scream as they ran over to her at her locker.

"We're playing at the Towson Center Sunday at five o'clock!" they yelled. I finished at my locker and slowly walked towards them. I finally walked by Jasey Rae.

"Jasey Rae." I said coldly, nodding in her direction. She waved.

--

We showed up early Sunday at the Towson Center to get ready.

"Hey guys, I'm taking a shower." I told them, walking around the lounge in just my boxer briefs. Sometime later, I heard Jasey Rae yelling.

"RICK!!! LET ME OUT!!! NOW!!!" she screamed, banging on the lounge door.

I felt sorry for Rick. Ha ha, she was stuck in here! Wait, if she's stuck, I'm stuck! Oh shit! She's gonna murder me! I finally finished and walked out.

"What are you talking about?" she asked someone on the other side of the door. She turned around and saw me. I gulped.

"Hi Jase." I said, waving at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was uber short and kinda lame, so I'm posting again.

Comment/Subscribe