Sequel: I've Never Told A Lie
Status: Editing. Be patient.ffffffffffffff

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Jasey Rae

Jasey Rae POV

This was awful. I was stuck with a half-naked Jack for three hours. They'd have to let him out for the show. I plopped down on the couch and he sat next to me.

"Say something!" I begged after ten minutes of cold silence.

"What is there left to say? I poured my heart out to you and found out you didn't feel the way I did." he snapped coldly, glaring at me. I sighed and silence fell again.

"Can we just talk?" I pleaded.

"Fine." he snapped bitterly.

"Why'd you just leave me that summer? After hurting me." I asked quietly.

"J, I'm sorry." I don't know what happened to me." he said softly.

"Figure it out and tell me." I snapped.

"I think it was Brody." he mumbled.

"Your brother?!" I cried.

"Yeah. He told me that you hated me. I liked you, but that broke me and I hated you, too." he explained quietly.

"I never hated you. Of course, afterwards was a different story." I said softly.

"Oh." he breathed.

"Man, Brody's such a jerk!" I huffed.

"He died." Jack whispered.

"What? When?" I asked.

"When I was sixteen." Jack choked, tears rolling down his cheeks.

I put a friendly arm around his shoulders and waited patiently for him to stop crying. He finally sniffed and rubbed his eyes.

"Thanks." he said hoarsely.

"Jack, I'm really sorry. About your brother and about treating you like shit from the beginning." I said and started pacing.

"Jasey Rae." he said, putting a hand on my back, but I got up.

"I loved you the moment I saw you when you came back into my life. I was lying and I didn't want to love you and get hurt again. But it was too hard." I ranted, crying.

"Jase." he said a little louder.

"No, I have to say this! I ended up hurting you, me, and Zayden and I'll never be able to live up to that! I should've just told you I liked you and faced the heartbreak later, but I didn't!" I sobbed. He pulled me into his arms.

"Are you finished?" he mumbled, his hot breath tickling my ear.

"Mmhmm." I whimpered.

"Shh, I love you." he whispered, rubbing comforting circles on my back.

I stopped crying and he huggged me. We kissed. My hands knotted in his hair and his hands traced my waist. We finally broke off.

"Jasey Rae, will you be my girlfriend?" Jack asked, his voice husky.

"Sure." I said and we kissed again.

"Eww!" Zayden cried shrilly, barging into the room. We chuckled.

"He's so immature." Jack whispered in my ear.

"Totally." I whispered back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe!

You know what I like!