Sequel: I've Never Told A Lie
Status: Editing. Be patient.ffffffffffffff

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Jasey Rae

Jasey Rae POV

News of me and Jack getting together spread through the school like wildfire. I received a lot of abuse from girls who wanted to be with him.

"I just don't get it! I'm with you and they should accept that!" I ranted Tuesday after school.

"I'm sorry I'm putting you through this but I think we should let it go. They only want me because I'm in a band." he mumbled, hugging me and kissing my head.

"Or you're just good in bed." I mumbled.

"Look, I know I was an asshole, but I'm changing. I don't want to be the bastard who breaks your heart." he said quietly. I sighed and he put his head on my shoulder.

"We should go on our first date soon. Make it official." he whispered.

"Okay." I agreed. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out Friday night at eight." he smirked.

So my first date with Jack was set. On Friday, Amanda, Kara, and Alicia came over to fix me up for Jack. Of course, they HAD to blindfold me.

"Just effing go to your happy place! God!" Kara huffed after five minutes of my fidgeting while she did my hair.

In my happy place, it was just me and Jack. There was nothing wrong, nothing from the past. Sadly, there's no such place. They finally finished and let me look.

"Whoa!" I said, looking in my bedroom mirror.

They had curled my hair and put watermelon-flavored lip gloss on me. I was wearing my yellow tank top, black skinny jeans, and red and white striped ballet flats. I looked good.

"Thanks guys!" I smiled, hugging them just as a horn blew outside.

"He's waiting! Go!" Amanda urged, pushing me gently.

I ran out and Jack was leaning against his sliver Audi, also looking good. He was wearing black skinny jeans, black and white Nike Dunks, a white v-neck t~shirt, and a blue zip-up hoodie. He looked up, saw me, and his face lit up in a big beautiful smile. We hugged and he kissed my head.

"Wow. You look beautiful tonight." he breathed.

"Thanks!" I smiled, blushing. We drove for a while and I got restless.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He chuckled.

"You'll find out later." he smirked. I pouted. "Hey, I love you." he grinned, turning my face towards his.

"You're just saying that to distract me." I mumbled.

"Is it working?" he asked.

"Yes." I sighed, surrendering.

He smiled victoriously. He finally pulled up to the gate and mumbled something to the guard, who nodded and Jack drove in. He stopped near the beach area of Hammerman. He led me over on the sand and we sat down. I shivered.

"You cold?" Jack asked. I nodded. He shrugged out of his hoodie and wrapped it around me. He checked his watch. "Look up." he whispered. Suddenly, bright fireworks erupted in the sky.

"Oh my God!" I gasped. I hugged and kissed him. "Thank you!" I cried.

"Anything to see you smile." he smirked. He put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Who's setting these off?" I laughed.

"Zayden, Rick, and Zach. Pray they don't kill themselves." Jack grinned sheepishly.

"Jase! Jasey Rae!" Jack shook me sometime later.

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked.

"Not very long. I just thought we should get you home." he said quietly.

"Okay." I whispered, stretching.

"You want me to carry you?" he asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

He lifted me up bridal style and carried me to the car. We talked the whole way home. I sighed when we pulled up at my house. I shrugged out of Jack's hoodie, but he stopped me.

"Keep it. You look sexy in my clothes." he breathed, kissing me.

"Bye." I whispered, ran inside, and texted the girls.
♠ ♠ ♠
Would anyone like to tell me why I haven't been getting comments? Cause I wanna know why.

I'm thinking of changing my username to something related to Alice in Wonderland or Peter Pan. Any suggestions?