Sequel: I've Never Told A Lie
Status: Editing. Be patient.ffffffffffffff

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Jack

Jack POV

Call me a cliche, but Jasey Rae being my girlfriend was the best thing that had happened to me in a long time. I was writing better songs, none of that sad sappy unrequited love crap. Jasey Rae wasn't taking the fangirls' reaction well, though.

"I just don't get it! I'm with you and they should accept that!" she ranted as we sat in my silver Audi in the school parking lot.

"I'm sorry I'm putting you through this but I think we should let it go. They only want me because I'm in a band." I mumbled, hugging her and kissing her head.

"Or you're just good in bed." she mumbled into my chest.

"Look, I know I was an asshole, but I'm changing. I don't want to be the bastard who breaks your heart I said quietly. She sighed and I put my head on her shoulder.

"We should go on our first date soon. Make it official." I whispered.

"Okay." she agreed. "Where are we going?" she asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out Friday night at eight." I smirked.

On Friday, I showered and fixed my hair with my flat iron and put on the clothes I'd picked out earlier. I passed the time by pacing.

"Dude! Chill!" Zayden squealed, throwing a pillow from the couch at me.

"Huh?" I asked blankly. He snorted.

"I think you know what I mean!" he said.

"Alright. Fine. I'm just super nervous." I admitted, sighing.

"Why? Jello's crazy about you." he put in.

"Jello?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Yeah that's my nickname for her!" he grinned. I rolled my eyes.

"But what if I'm my usual cocky perverted self and I really screw it up?" I asked.

"Shut your mouth and you'll do fine." he groaned, sick of me.

He turned the handheld wheel for Mario Kart and winced as he drove Yoshi off the edge for the third time.

"Dude, you suck balls." I smirked.

He threw another pillow at me. I tossed my hand over my face like a damsel in distress, clutching my heart and private area as I fell onto the other couch. Zayden growled comically, sounding like a sumo wrestler and he jumped on top of me and we rolled around. He kissed my cheek and I smacked his face while pulling his hair. I heard banging and Zach came in.

"Fuck! How'd you get in here?" I asked.

"You never lock your door, baby." he said, sounding like Elvis. I did a laugh similar to Elmo's.

"You guys sure you're guys?" Rick asked, coming in too.

"Posolutely." I grinned. Rick sighed

"Let the man get ready!" he said.

A couple hours later, I went to pick up Jasey Rae. I honked my horn and got out to wait. She finally ran out. I looked up and smiled. She was looking glorious in her yoke-yellow tank top, black skinny jeans, and red and white striped ballet flats. She reached me and we hugged and I kissed her head.

"Wow. You look beautiful tonight." I breathed. I drove for a while, but she got impatient before we got to Hammerman.

"Where are we going?" she asked. I chuckled.

"You'll find out later." I smirked. She pouted.

"Hey, I love you." I grinned, turning her face towards mine.

"You're just saying that to distract me." she mumbled.

"Is it working?" I asked.

"Yes." she sighed. I smiled victoriously. I had won. I finally pulled up.

"Evers." I mumbled to the guard and he nodded and we drove in. I stopped near the beach area. I led her into the sand and we sat down. She shivered.

"You cold?" I asked. She nodded. I shrugged out of my hoodie and wrapped it around her. I checked my watch. "Look up." I whispered.

I saw the fireworks the guys were setting off. I was cold now, but it didn't matter. But seeing her smile did.

"Oh my God!" she gasped. She hugged and kissed me.

"Thank you!" she said.

"Anything to see you smile." I smirked. I put my arm around her and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Who's setting these off?" she laughed.

"Zayden, Rick and Zach. Pray they don't kill themselves." I grinned sheepishly. She fell asleep and I realized it a little later.

"Jase! Jasey Rae!" I shook her awake.

"How long have I been asleep?"she asked sleepily.

"Not very long. I just thought we should get you home." I said quietly.

"Okay." she whispered, stretching.

"You want me to carry you?" I asked.

"Sure." she smiled.

I lifted her up and carried her to my car. We talked the whole way to her house. She sighed when we pulled up. She started to take my jacket off, but I stopped her.

"Keep it. You look sexy in my clothes." I breathed, kissing her.

"Bye." she whispered and ran inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not even gonna wait for comments anymore. Takes too long. All I can say is enjoy this while it's going.