Sequel: I've Never Told A Lie
Status: Editing. Be patient.ffffffffffffff

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Jack

Jack POV

I put on my tux, went to pick up the limo, and then to pick Jasey Rae up.

"Thank you!" I heard Jasey Rae squeal as I walked in the doorway unnoticed. I saw the girls overdoing her blush.

"Are you ladies finished torturing my girlfriend?" I asked. She ran and hugged me and I put a hand over her eyes.

"I can't see!" she whined. So smart.

"That's the whole point!" I said pointedly.

"But I'll walk into a wall!" she whined.

"Would I let you walk into a wall?" I asked, pressing my advantage and caressing her hip.

"No." she gasped.

"I didn't think so." I breathed. I walked her out to the limo and uncovered her eyes.

"A limo? Why?" she gasped.

"I wanted to make this special for you." I replied.

"Thank you!" she squealed for the second time tonight.

She hugged me and kissed my cheek. I helped her into the limo and we set off for the Baltimore docks.

"Why are we here?" she asked when we got there.

I pointed to the ship I'd rented and picked her up. I carried her onto the deck and put her down in the dining chair.

"I'm perfectly capable of walking, thank you." she smiled.

She was feisty. That was one of the many things I loved about her. Also that she didn't believe in cliches.

"I just wanted to be a gentleman." I smiled. I took off the lid covering the spaghetti, took off my jacket, and sat down.

"Who made this?" she asked.

"I did. And my mom helped. And my mom helped. A lot." I admitted.

I couldn't cook. I burned a Cheese Puff once. She laughed and leaned over to kiss me. She took a bite.

"It's delicious!" she smiled.

"So am I." i smiled.

I saw I string of spaghetti hanging out of her mouth so I leaned and grabbed the other end. We ended up kissing. How cliche. But her lips on mine made me forget that as I shoved my tongue between her lips and explored her mouth. We broke off for air.

"That was cliche, but you're such a good kisser." I panted. She started to laugh.

"Are you laughing at me, Miss Thomas?" I asked.

"Yes!" she laughed.

"I'll teach you to ridicule Jack Ryan Evers!" I said, throwing her onto my back and spinning around.

"Put me down!" Now!" she screamed. I finally did.

"That wasn't nice." she huffed. I took her in my arms.

"I'm sorry sweetheart." I whispered.

We began to dance as After The Last Midtown Show by The Academy Is began playing. I led her to the deck and stood behind her.

"Wow. This is amazing!" she said, looking out onto the water.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulder and nuzzled her neck.

"Yes, you are." I smiled.

"Listen, there's something I have to tell you." I said seriously.

"You don't have an STD, do you?" she asked. I laughed.

"No. That's not it." I smiled.

"Then what is it?" she asked.

"Dakota Beach got signed." I whispered.

She turned around and hugged me and kissed me, but I refused to be distracted by her female ways. I grabbed her shoulders and held her at arms' length.

"I wasn't finished." I said seriously.

"Go on." she whispered.

"They want us to go on tour and do some recording." I said. She hugged me.

"That's great!" she cried.

"I know." I smiled.

"How long will all that take?" she asked.

"Six months. But I promise I'll every day and night and we're doing a hometown show at Towson University at the end." I said guiltily.

"You sure you won't want to get with a groupie?" she asked.

"Positive. I'll never cheat." I promised. She buried her face in my chest.

"You're not mad?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"No. This is your dream. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I kept you from living it?" she said.

"Good cuz I want to be with you forever." I replied.