Sequel: I've Never Told A Lie
Status: Editing. Be patient.ffffffffffffff

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Jack

Jack POV

We had a going-away party the night before we left. I got drunk and then Jasey Rae arrived. Zayden and I tackled her to the floor.

"Get off." she groaned, but I didn't want to. I smiled and kissed her everywhere I could.

"Stop. Get off me." she gasped.

She sat up unexpectedly, dumping me on the floor and walking away. What was her problem? She didn't want to kiss or be close. Hmph. I went off to dance. I didn't need some over-sensitive chick to have a good time. Then I found Amanda.

"Hey there, Sex Goddess." I whispered seductively in her ear.

"You're my best friend's boyfriend, you prick." she scoffed.

"Doesn't matter. Forget her." I crooned in her ear, massaging her hips persuasively, making her listen to me.

"Okay." she sighed.

I kissed her and gently pushed Amanda upstairs into my bedroom. Soon, I was ripping both our clothes off hungrily.

"Jack." she moaned.

"Jack, Jack, holy shit, Jack!" she moaned.

I chuckled. Amanda was good, even better the second time. As routine, I got up once Amanda was asleep and dressed myself. Until --

"What the fuck?" Jasey Rae asked.

"Jase, babe!" I slurred, hugging her tight. She punched me and walked out. I followed like a pathetic dog.

"Jasey, wait! Jasey, please! Jasey Rae! JASEY RAE!!" I yelled. I finally caught her arm in my front yard.

"What? What could you possibly say to make this shitty situation better?" she snapped.

"I'm sorry?" I said, making it a question. What could I say to make this bitch shut up and fuck me?

"You're not. If you wanted to get with Amanda, you could've said so seven months ago and I would've hooked you up with her! You didn't have to pretend to like me!" she yelled.

"You think I was pretending?!" I yelled.

"Yeah. Weren't you?" she snapped.

"Hell no!" I yelled.

"I know you're expecting me to fall into your arms in forgiveness, but know this. You're not the same boy you were eleven years ago. Where is he? That's what I've been asking myself for the past ten minutes, you dirty rotten manwhore!" she seethed.

"You know, I wouldn't have to cheat if you'd let me kiss you and be a little intimate every once in a great fucking while! You are my girlfriend, after all! I'm a little sexually frustrated!" I roared.

"But you cheated on me with my best friend! You are the most condescending, backstabbing, egotistic, underhanded, arrogant, miserable piece of filth I have ever met!" she screamed.

"You're right. I'm sorry." I breathed seductively. Two fucks in one night was fine with me.

I grabbed her and kissed her, shoving my tongue into her mouth. My hands groped everywhere and I grinded against her. I tried to push her back into the house as I ripped her tank top off, but Rick and Kara dragged her away. Kara kicked me suddenly and I fell and blacked out.

--

Jasey Rae moved out.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, as she was packing up all her things, as well as a few of mine.

"Getting my stuff to move in with Kara." she replied simply. No!

"No! Don't Do that! Please!" I begged, tears pricking in my eyes.

"Why not? Neither of us loves the other and you're leaving. It's for the best." she replied and I walked away, saying nothing else.

What could I say that would make her unpack? Nothing. I'd fucked up too badly this time and she didn't trust me anymore.

"Keep trying!" I barked at the guys.

Zayden was calling Jasey Rae, Zach was texting her, and Rick was sending her messages on MySpace. What was I doing? Pacing and attempting to rip my hair from its roots.

"She turned off her phone." Zayden told me.

"She's not answering texts." Zach told me.

"She's not online and she blocked us." Rick told me.

"Doesn't matter! I have to talk to her and make things right!" I roared.

"I'm calling her." Amanda announced.

"Can you let me talk to her?" I begged.

"No. Chances are she hates your guts." Amanda whipped out. She put her phone to her ear for a moment and flipped it shut, sighing. "She turned it off." Amanda sighed.

"Told you!" Zayden yelled suddenly.

"I'm calling Alicia." Amanda announced.

"Can I talk to her?" Zayden asked eagerly.

"Will you stop thinking about your fuck buddy at a time like this?" Amanda snapped.

"She is not my fuck buddy!" Zayden snapped.

"Whatever." Amanda said and put her phone to her ear.

"Can I talk to Jasey?" she asked a moment later. There was a short pause.

"Oh, my God, Jasey! I'm so sorry! I was drunk and Jack was so persuasive! I didn't know what I was doing! I'm sorry really! I didn't mean it!" she sobbed. What a faker. I didn't know how one woman could generate so many tears in so little time.

"You're not?" Amanda asked. "Thanks. Can I come over?" Amanda asked.

See? Now she was fine. She's either bipolar or on her period. Either way, I don't want to know.

"By the way, the boys are crazy worried." she gushed. "Yes, especially him! He's pacing and tearing his hair out! He hasn't showered or changed his clothes and he won't eat even though you can hear his stomach growling a mile away!" she rambled.

"I can hear you, I'm not fucking deaf, bitch!" I yelled.

"Well, you shouldn't eavesdrop, asshole!" she yelled back.

"I wasn't such an asshole when you were moaning my name!" I yelled.

"I swear I was saying Zach. I was slurring so-" she started but something Jasey Rae said cut her off. Yeah, right. She definitely said Jack. But then Zach was blushing. Huh.

"Okay. See you in five. Bye!" Amanda said and flipped her phone shut.

"I'm going to Jasey's." Amanda said, grabbing her purse.

"So am I." I said.

"I'll go too." Zayden said eagerly. We beat Amanda there. Jasey Rae looked less than pleased to see us.

She looked horrible. Her hair hung loose pony tail, her eyes were red and puffy, her cheeks were flushed and her lips were red, but the rest of her face was pale. She was wearing a stained, too-big Army National Guard t-shirt and her white Victoria's Secret sweatpants which I knew she hated.

"What do you want?" she whispered, her voice as lifeless as her appearance.

"I want to apologize." I snarled. I couldn't help but be short with her.

"Fine. You have one minute. Go." she said coldly.

"Jasey Rae, I'm sorry. You don't even know how sorry I am. I made a huge mistake. But I drank too much even though I know you hate it when I do that. I really wanted to get you in bed, but it didn't work, so I got mad. I was wrong. You should hate me." I explained sadly.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes." I whispered lowly.

"Good, cuz I've never hated anyone more than I hate you right now. Get out. Move on." she seethed.

"I guess I will." I sighed. It was all I could do.

"Dude, we have to leave." Zayden said.

"See you in six months." I said and left. That was the last time I saw Jasey Rae Thomas. God, I hoped I was wrong about that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is the end, folks.

I won't post the sequel unless I get a comment. So git to it!