Sequel: I've Never Told A Lie
Status: Editing. Be patient.ffffffffffffff

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Jasey Rae

Jasey Rae POV

Friday came before I was ready. But I showed up at the Amphitheater wearing a white v~neck t~shirt, black skinny jeans, and gray and black striped Rocket Dogs. I watched as Dakota Beach set up.

"Hey guys! Thanks for coming out tonight. Be sure to buy our new EP, Scattered Hopes. Don't download it. Buy the CD or I will personally cut off your hands. We've gotten Pop Punk Blitz, Target, and Best Buy to sell it, so go to one of those places or get it online. After this, head to my house for a sick little party we're having. This first song is called October Rain. I wrote it for a girl named Jasey Rae. SO GIVE IT UP FOR JASEY RAE!" he said. I blushed as he started singing.

"I'll be writing songs about you. Staying up 'til two. While you sleep without a care, I'm trying to get over you." he sang. Wow. He was really good! And he'd written that for me! I had to talk to him now!

"But you're tearing me apart, breaking my heart. Nothing will be the same in this October rain." he finished. He performed other songs, but I was mesmerized by what he'd been feeling.

"THANK YOU! GOOD NIGHT BALTIMORE!" the boys yelled. This was going to be one hell of a party.

When I got there, the party scene was in full swing. People drinking and dancing on any surface possible, a large assortment of alcohol and soda, people making out

"JASEY RAE!" Zayden screamed. Jack and him ran over to me and hugged me.

"So what'd you think?" Zayden asked.

"You guys were awesome!" I grinned. They highfived.

"Can I get you a drink?" Zayden asked.

"Sure." I said.

A couple of drinks wouldn't hurt anything. Of course, six drinks later was an entirely different story.

"Jasey Rae, I'll go get you some coffee, okay?" Zayden said.

"Sure." I slurred.

I walked off, but stumbled and fell. I expected to fall on the rough carpet, but a pair of strong warm arms caught me.

"Hey Jasey Rae." Jack smirked in my ear. I turned and saw Jack still holding me up, a crooked drunken grin on his face.

"Dance with me?" he asked hopefully.

"I guess." I slurred. He pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me.

"I've wanted to do this for a while." he mumbled.

"I know." I slurred.

He pulled me in suddenly and kissed me. He finally broke off and I saw Zayden coming. He had two drinks in his hands, which he dropped on the floor and stormed over.

"What are you DOING?!?" Zayden yelled.

"Dancing with the girl of my dreams." Jack grinned. Zayden pushed Jack away from me.

"What the fuck, man!" Jack yelled.

"Keep your hands off my girl!" Zayden yelled back.

"Come on, Jasey. Let's go." Jack whispered in my ear.

He took my hand and led me upstairs. When we reached the top, he started kissing me and I kissed back. We reached his room. With smooth, sure hands, he slipped my shirt over my head, the lights went off, and we fell into bliss.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think you can guess what happens after that.

Comment/Subscribe even though this was short.

Thank you to lil_angel666, cuz she's cooler than you. She actually comments and is the only reason I'm updating, so thank her.

That is all.