Status: Second priority. Updates will be slow, but please be patient :)

3652 Days of Julia

Prologue.

I knew he was ready to let me go. As much as I wasn’t ready to leave him, I knew he could survive.

Oliver closed his eyes tightly in a momentary blink, forcing the remainder of his tears away. Tonight was the night he had to place all thoughts for Julia behind him and embrace a new beginning. He had loved Julia more than any form of evidence could suggest, and he had the most perfect thing she could have ever given him, even if she was now gone.

“Oli, you ready?” Matt called, and Oliver watched as his friend looked at him with a stare full of concern.

He merely nodded in response, and looked down to his special person that filled the crevice of his arms. He would never find anyone that replaced her.

Sweat collected on his forehead, and his hands began to shake. Oliver stood and sighed, noticing the rest of the guys standing in the wing with anxious faces, and worried gazes directed to him. Mustering everything within him, Oli walked over to them, the smallest trace of a smile on his lips.

He could do this. If she had taught him anything, it was that he was capable of doing what he desired to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
The very short prologue!
Chapter One will be up shortly, I am writing it right now.
This is a really important clue to what the story is actually about, so be patient in finding out!
Please comment and subscribe if you feel it is going somewhere.
Thank you so much for reading :)