Status: Second priority. Updates will be slow, but please be patient :)

3652 Days of Julia

Chapter Seven.

Day One Hundred and Ten.
No Point of View.
17 Years Old.

“Hey baby.” Julia said warmly to Oli as he arrived on her doorstep.

Julia’s mother, yet again, was away on “business” and Julia and Oli had taken the opportunity to see one another, like they always did. They had been discussing this night for a while, and after Julia was attacked a week ago, she realised how much she wanted Oli to be the one. And, with the wine in Oli’s hands and the slip on Julia’s figure, it was obvious that neither of them had planned to back out.

Oli kissed her and hugged her before entering her house. Like usual, he walked straight toward the kitchen and leant against one of the benches, waiting for Julia to catch up.

“I bought everything.” He whispered to her as she stood right in front of him, their lips almost touching.

“Good.” She whispered, kissing him softly.

Julia took the wine out of Oli’s hands and began to pour two glasses, whilst Oli went outside in the warm summer heat and spread out the blanket under the privacy of the big oak tree and its leaves, lighting the garden with small candles around the base of the tree.

Julia met him outside, and they sat on the blanket, watching as the night grew darker, just talking and trying to ignore the nerves and anticipation that were growing in both of them. Julia was so nervous she felt as though she was going to be sick. She had decided to go all out for him, buying seamed stockings and a garter belt, and a new matching bra and underwear set as well. Strangely, she left comfortable in her new seductive self. Oli was mainly excited, hoping that Julia didn’t want to change her mind. Three glasses each of wine later, with the bottle almost empty; Oli decided they had waited long enough, and, turning toward Julia, he began to kiss her.

The air was still enticingly warm, and the few candles provided a seductive and somewhat private light, just enough for them to dimly see one another. The kiss deepened, and Julia’s hands moved from around Oli’s neck to the base of his back. Oli moved on top of Julia, running his hands softly from the start of her breasts to the base of her hips.

“I love you,” Julia whispered as he kissed her again, beginning to pull up her slip.

“I love you too.” He whispered, kissing the top of her neck.

Oli sucked at her collar bone, and trailed kisses patiently toward her breasts. He cupped them in his hands, kissing her passionately at the same time. Slowly, his mouth moved toward her breasts, and he pulled down her bra, kissing and sucking at her breast. Julia arched her back in approval, biting at her lips to stop from moaning. After a while, he kissed in a line all the way down to the very top of her garter belt. Seeing his pleased expression, Julia took it as the time to dominate. Julia moved on top of him, and removed his shirt, her hands ran up his sides, forcefully pushing him into the ground. Julia kissed him roughly, opening her mouth wider. She sucked at his neck, licking her tongue down his chest, onto the start of his shorts. She unbuttoned them, pulling them off of him and pushing her hands into his underwear.

“Mmmm Julia,” he moaned.

She smirked and smiled, kissing him more passionately and moving her hands and mouth down, pushing off Oli’s underwear and holding his erection, beginning to suck his hardness.

It became too much as his moans filled the warm summer air, and roughly, Oli pushed Julia onto the ground below him. He unclasped her garter belt, detaching it from the stockings and throwing it aside. He rolled himself back, sitting on his own heels in between Julia’s legs as he lifted one of Julia’s legs up, resting it on his shoulder. He looked down at her from where he was, utterly consumed by her beauty as he slowly peeled off one of her stockings, doing the same to the other leg, followed by pulling down her g-string and removing it also. He licked at her warmth, sliding two fingers into her and doing whatever he could to hear her moan.

“I need you,” he panted as she arched her back in delight.

“I want you,” she moaned in response.

“Are you sure?” Oli gasped as he leaned toward her face, kissing her tenderly as he positioned himself steadily between her legs, separating them with his knees.

“Yes, Oli please,” she whispered.

He did not need any more reassurance. He found her, and pushed his way inside, changing the intimacy and respect in their relationship forever.

_________________________________________________________________

“I love you so much.” Julia told Oli as she lay on his chest, both of them coated in sweat of a different feel than before and loss of innocence.

“I love you too.” Oli said, kissing her forehead softly and looking down at her as best he could.

Julia sat up, holding the thin sheet they had bought out with them against her breasts. She leaned down and kissed Oli on the mouth, to have him pull her on top of him.

“I’m so happy we did this,” Oli whispered as he kissed her ear.

“I’m so happy it was you.” Julia whispered back, and then she collapsed into tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so sorry for not updating for a while! I hope no one found this chapter too raunchy haha.
In case you haven't noticed, I deleted Chapter 5 (the chapter where Oli's mother is murdered and what not) I didn't like it, so forget that ever happened!

Thank you for your support, especially to those who commented on the last chapter...
- zillyboo
- Joanna Mahealani
- oo.emily.oo
- Drecon999
<3