Seven Days

Harima picks up a book entitled "Seven Days to Fall In Love For Dummies" and decides to give it a try. Unfortunately, Akira gives the same book to Tenma with the intention of helping her woo Karasuma. When you start out at the bottom of a hopeless situation, the only way to go from there is up. [Rated for Harima's dirty mouth] R&R Please.
  1. Prologue
    Acquiring the book
  2. Monday: Rose Day
    "Maybe when God was distributing fragrance to each of his creations, rose stole our share. That's why it smells so good, and we so bad."
  3. Tuesday: Propose Day
    "If you're reading this, then I assume yesterday worked well and you are not in any hospital."
  4. Wednesday: Chocolate Day
    "I am sure the creators of today were heavily bribed by the companies like Cadbury and Nestle for today is the chocolate day."
  5. Thursday: Teddy Day
    "The problem with the chocolates is that by the time you are reading this step, its traces won't even remain in your subject’s body."
  6. Friday: Promise Day
    "Today is the false promise day, not a good word for marketing so just strip it to promise day."
  7. Saturday: Hug Day
    "So finally your investments have started reaping."
  8. Sunday: Kiss Day
    "Just enjoy."
  9. Epilogue
    "If you have reached this far, you are one of those 'established romantic couples'."