Seven Days

Epilogue

Itoko rushed into the room. "Kenji! What are you doing?!"

Harima looked at her over his shoulder. "Making s'mores. Want one?" He held up his roasted marshmellow on a stick.

She coughed violently, ran out of the room, and returned with a fire extinguisher. "Are you nuts?! You can burn things inside of the apartment! You'll burn us all to the ground!"

He only shrugged, placing the roasted marshmellow on a graham cracker, then a piece of chocolate followed by another graham cracker. She looked down at the remains of what he'd use to make a fire and sighed. "You burned the book."

"That's all it was ever really good for." He poked the ashes with his stick.

"Kenji, I didn't want to tell you this but...that book wasn't actually a How-To book. It was a book made to make fun of dating. That's why I thought it was so funny."

"I hate you." He kept poking the ashes.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"ARGH!" Tenma threw the book across the room.

"Sis..." Yakumo tried to calm her down.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY TRIED TO USE THIS STUPID BOOK TO HELP ME!"

Yakumo had read the last chapter aloud to Tenma, resulting in the temper tantrum. "Valentine Day: If you have reached this far, you are one of those 'established romantic couples'. Congratulations! Now you can lure your subject into the den known as your bedroom and go for the goal. You should have enough bonus points to score a touchdown."

Before Yakumo could talk her out of it, Tenma snatched up the book and flung it out the window without looking. Outside, Hanai, on his way to school, was hit on the top of his head with the book. "Ow!"

He kneeled down and picked up the book. "Seven Days To Fall In Love For Dummies?" He thought about Yakumo in his arms, kissing him passionately, then blushed. "Yakumo, my love! For you I shall read this book and woo you!"

He took off at high speed to school to have time to read the first chapter.