Status: As of now on Hold

Welcome to Camp Half Hell

Bipolar reaction

I woke up with a start. My clothes were damp from sweat-and to top it off, my breath reeked. It had been a week since coming to Camp Half blood. Or as me and D.J. had lovingly nicknamed it: Half Hell.

Much to the other camp member's agitation.

The nightmare's wouldn't fade. Worse yet they became stronger, more realistic, every night. Making me wake up with screams, sweat, tears, fear, and embarrassment. I was just glad there was no one here to see me, though Chiron had occasionally ran in, wondering what was wrong; to be responded by me yelling for him to get out.

Unlike the other campers, I didn't have a cabin. Not really. I stayed in the room attached to Chiron's living quarters. I didn't belong here. Not like D.J. She had her own cabin, with brothers and sisters. I honestly don't think anyone besides Chiron liked me. It was like I had two noses and claws. I was a freak. Percy, Annabeth, and Grover seemed to like me OK, but I wasn't ready to become 'best buddies' with them.

It's not that I didn't like Chiron. He was actually the best father figure I'd ever had, with the exception of my real father. It was the fact that he was too nice. I wasn't used to it.

But, when it came to things at the camp; I found out my mother was this masochistic 'sorceress' who turned my father into a pig and dumped me in the nearest trash bin. That trash bin being the most run down foster care in the town. Besides that, we didn't have much in common-bedside's my inheritance of her abilities. The thing that irritated me most? Her seduction of Odysseus. Whether that story was completely true, I wasn't sure. But it gave that stupid feeling of angst-that to her, my father was just some half-wit to turn porker.

Supposedly, it was supposed to mean something that she actually claimed me? All my life I was an unclaimed child, a ward of the state. Then, suddenly, I am claimed as her daughter.

Besides that stupid inconsistent fact, she gave me the ability of fire.

I was finally free of suppressive reality, and living in a word full of fantasy. Though now, in a way, my fantasies were now realities.

I looked at the clock, blinking momentarily till I could make out the small letters. 6:30. A.M.

Ugh.

I considered going back to sleep, but the responding shudder was all the answer I needed. I would have nothing but nightmares tonight. I grabbed my Jacket, Mp3, and slowly peaked out the door. Chiron's sleeping body was splayed on a couch. I felt a pang of guilt, realizing that he had given me his bed.

I calculated the distance from my room to the door, and hesitantly tip-toed out the door.Once I felt the cool air hit me, I ran to the nearest cabin-trying to stay hidden. My lip pouted in irritation. What do I do now?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I'm finally (sorta) out of my stupid writers block. :P <3 Yay!!!

Well, not the best, but it was the best way I could think to write for this story. I'm sorry Mim'z!

And a new author should be joining us soon :D Hurrah for Maverick!