Love Over The Internett

chapter 2

“Where are you going?” Kim asked
“Meeting this guy called Frank. Why?”
“Oh nothing I just wanted to tell you that mom’s home soon and be carefull coz he could be some sick perv looking for an easy target.” She said jumping on the bed.
“Kim I can take care of myself thank you very much. Any way what am I doing bout Mom?” I asked
“I’l distract her. Don’t worry. Now you go and get killed! HAVE A GREAT TIME!”

My sister is really twisted sometimes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I said bye to Kim and went out. I started walking to the park but when I got there I didn’t see anybody. I sat down on a bench and after a few minutes a man came up to me and said:

“Do you mind me sitting here?”
“Oh no. Not at all “I said scooting over to the side.

We sat there in silence for about 10 minutes. I wonder where Frank was. I should of listened to Kim. He was lying all along.

“I am so killing that guy “ I murmured
“You’re not the only one who wants to kill someone. I was meeting a girl here and she still hasn’t showed up “ he said pulling out a packet of cigarettes.
“Could you lend me one? “
“Sure” he replied. He handed me a cigarette and lit it up for me. I took a swag from it and it’s smoke filled my lungs.
“Thanks “
“No problem. “

We ended up sitting there for another 15 minutes staring into space. He’s not showing up. I was kind of sad to tell you truth.

“Well thanks for the cigarette. I got to go and kill my date. Bye “
“Bye” he replied and got up and walked away.

I walked back to my house and slowly opened the door and ran up the stairs. I could hear Kim blasting “take it away “ by the Used from our room. I opened the door only to find Kim jumping from one bed to another ,head banging and singing.