Status: Comment people!!! I love me sum comments!!!

Bittersweet

Bellissa Moretti and Brandon Morris grew up best friends, and eventually lovers. Brandon asked her to become her girlfriend shortly after freshman year in high school began. Bellissa, graciously accepted. The young couple were happily in love, until Bellissa's loving grandmother passed and left her orphaned. Being only weeks away from eighteen Bellissa and Brandon ran away together; so Bellissa wouldn’t have to go to some unwanted relative.

By determining where they would go, Bellissa put up a great big map and threw darts at it. Two for her, two from him. Bellissa’s darts landed in America, and Brandon’s darts landed in the lamp. With Bellissa giggling slightly she went closer to the map to see where in America it landed. One landed in Albuquerque New Mexico and one in Bon Temps, Louisiana. She quickly wrote them down on paper and turned to Brandon to let him chose, he closed his eyes and picked the paper out of her left hand.
“Bon Temps, Louisiana”
  1. Capitolo Uno
    I gasped in surprise, not expecting it. I silently opened the door and took in the disgraceful sight.
  2. Capitolo Due
    The *** got up and tried to tackle me to the ground. The bitch; being heaver than I had thought, succeeded and I landed with a thud.
  3. Capitolo Tre
    The people around me stared at me strangely, only causing my drunken laughter to continue even louder.
  4. Capitolo Quattro
    “What are you?” He whispered staring into my eyes.
  5. Capitolo Cinque
    I faintly hear the door shut but I was more concentrated on the smirk on Eric’s face.
  6. Capitolo Sei
    “What makes you so special?” he whispered.
  7. Capitolo Sette
    “Holy shit.” I muttered.
  8. Capitolo Otto
    “Silly människor.” I heard Eric say.
  9. Capitolo Nove
    ‘Wow my life has gone to hell…’
  10. Capitolo Dieci
    “Um, hi Pam.” I looked around nervously, “Am I late?”
  11. Capitolo Undici
    “Hi, do you need me to take any drinks for you?” I asked with a slight hint of confidence, all of which was faker than my ***s.
  12. Capitolo Dodici
    “What the hell are you doing here?!” I screamed.
  13. Capitolo Tredici
    'Ah, the things I do to men.’
  14. Capitolo Quattordici
    ‘Is she okay?’ ‘I don’t know; she’s kind of ditzy.’ ‘Well she is blonde.’ ‘Ha! Not an excuse!’ ‘Just so you know, you kind of look crazy, talking to yourself.’ ‘Shut up!’
  15. Capitolo Quindici
    I place my lips right next to his ear and whispered, “My, my, Mr. Northman, you are no gentleman. Are you going to make me do all the work?”--NC-17
  16. Very Important!