Status: Comment each day to get the next new chapter each day (:

His Sex Toy

Every girl

Mia's P.O.V.

You know that poeple will tell you that the best feeling in the world in the world is to have sex? Well, guess what? It's not, when you're with that man whore! He's lucky that my mom is on a road trip for her job. After we 'did it' he went to sleep. I was staying there stiff and uncomterable. He had his arms around my naked stomach. I sighed and turned my head and he was sleeping. He did look cute; wait Mia? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?! Ugh, never mind. He muttered some stuff and opened his eyes a little, and i jumped and pretended to be asleep.

"Mia, your fake. Your not even asleep" He said shaking me

"What if i was?" I asked with a smart-ass atittude.

"Because, i know you to well" He said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes. "Ofcourse you do" I scooted up to my blue wall and layed my back to there with the covers all over me. He got up as well and put his arm around me and kissed my neck.

"You know, that was best time of my life... this year" He muttered. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away.

"Thats what you always say, to your other sex toys..."

"But, your like the best one, thats why i always come to you"

"Mhmm, you like to fuck every girl in the whole unniverse. Do you?"

"Yeah, i wish i can fuck up every girl in the world" He said mocking the song to every girl.

"Ughh, your so annoying"

"Then why am i always in your pants everyday?" He whispered

"Because, you make me. If i don't, you'll do something to me or my family, remember?" He shrugged and then his face brighten a little.

"OHHH yeahhhh!" I rolled my eyes, and he smiled. "I remember that like it was just yeaturday..." I nodded and had a smart ass look on my face

"Mhmm" I said. "

Anyways, i gotta go... I have some other place to go" He said with a wink.

I nodded, and started to get up, but he pulled me back.

"Your not going anywhere" I looked at him like 'this is my house, so don't tell me what to do you ass-whole'

"Give daddy a kiss" He said leaning in. I sighed and pecked him quickly and pulled away.

"Bye candy" He knew my nickname? he smiled at me, and left.

"AHHHHHHH! MOTHER FUCKER! BITCH! MAN WHORE! GAHHH I HATE HIM!" I screamed.

I calmed down and went to my closet to get me a tank top and some sweat pants, and went to the dance room. I opened the door quietly, and went to my music maker/dj thingie and played a random song. Soon, telephone by lady gaga and beyonce started to play.

Boy, the way you blowin' up my phone
won't make me leave no faster.
Put my coat on faster,
leave my girls no faster.
I shoulda left my phone at home,
'cause this is a disaster!
Callin' like a collector -
sorry, I cannot answer!


Soon, it was over and now i felt relaxed. I smiled and took me a shower and after that i didn't know what i'm going to do... Soon, Holly called me.

"Hello?" I said

"Mia, c-can i tell y-ya-you something?" She said. I knew that she was crying.

"Sure, whats wrong?" I said, with the worrieness in my voice.

".... I'm pregnant"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sooo i have some good news...
i'm going to have a niece! yeahh, i'm so happy.
My brother and his 'wife' got married today, but they had the baby before they got married.
There gonna name it Isabella Lane Alanis.
Yeah, it's beautiful! :D
Well, i went to the wedding, it was at the beach and it was SOOO cold outside there.
Well, i was crying the whole time, i'm happy for my brother. Atleast he's happy.
Soo, all i want to say is that i will make an update on my other story... I'll try my best. I need some ideas.
Soo comment me for some. Please, i need some help. I will dedicate that whole chapter for that person who gives me the best idea ever.

Thanks guys, i will update soon. Loveee youuuu<3