Status: Comment each day to get the next new chapter each day (:

His Sex Toy

Excuse me

Justin's P.O.V.

I left Mia's house, now where to next.... Ohhh yeahhh! I walked to the mall and went to wet seal and i saw Nelly. She has blonde hair, blue eyes and a nice ass. She saw me and hugged me. "Justinn!" She said hugging me tightly. "I missed you" I chuckled and put my hands to her butt. "Missed you even more" She smiled and kissed me, i kissed back putting my tongue in her mouth. She giggled and pulled me closer. I picked her up and put her on the counter, still kissing her. She pulled away slowly and giggling, she saw someone and got off the counter quickly. I turned to who it was, and i smiled and winked at her.

Mia's P.O.V.

Ohh shit, ohhhhh shit. NOO!? Why, just why?! He walked up to me and whipered in my ear.

"Did you know that i was here, because if you knew... then you were just in time" I knew what he was talking about. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I went to one of the racks and looked.

"You know what, Mia? I think your jealous" Justin said following me.

I looked at him like he was stupid "Excuse me?"

"You heard me, you just want me all to yourself. Well, you can't do that. I have some other girls to take care of" He chuckled and started to walk away

"Okay, listen smart ass. You want me all to yourself. As for you, i dont have anyone to anyone to take care of. And since you don't want me to have you all to my self. Fine, i'm done with all your games. I can have any guy that i want. But guess what I CAN'T BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU STUPID ASS WHOLE MOTHER FUCKER WHO WANTS FUCKIN SEX EVERY FUCKIN SECOND!" Now i walked away from the store to the mall leaving Justin shocked. Aha, i am that good, to play his stupid games. I'll go to town to look at another store them, because he has some girls to take care of over there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woww, never seen that coming did you? xD
well, comment // subscribe