Status: Comment each day to get the next new chapter each day (:

His Sex Toy

Dammn!

After all that drama shit. I went to another store, but not at the mall. I looked around and saw something cute and bought it. It was a little dress thats to your knees. But not the sluty kind. I went home after that and took me shower, and then bed.

At school is the usaull, be late soo the mad can go ahead and fuck me. Ugh, i hate him! But i was late and Justin wasn't there. I walked around and there was some boy whistling and saying "Dammn" I turned and it was a cute boy. "Hey beautiful" He winked at me. I blushed and smiled. "Hi" He smiled and walked up to me. "What are be in doing here, your supposed to be in class?" I chuckled. "I should ask you the same thing" He smiled "I'm Ethan" I smiled "Mia" I replied with a smile. "Well, mia.... why are you here in the hallways alone?" "What do you mean alone?" "I mean, you have a boyfriend. Your really beautiful not to have someone by thier side" I blushed. "Well, i don't... do you have a girlfriend?" "Nope" I nodded. "Well, i gotta go. Later" "Wait!" I turned "Yeahh" "Wanna hang out after school?" I smiled and walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek. "You can take that as a yes" And i walked away. I was heading to my class but then someone grabbed me by the waist and took me into the janitors closet. Someone turned on the lights and it was Justin. "JUSTIN WHAT THE HELL!" "Shhh, baby chill" He said kissing my neck. "Ugh, stop! Justin!" He pulled away and look at me "What the fuck is your promblem, Mia?" "Your the promblem. I said that i don't wanna play your games anymore" "You can't do that, only me" "Well, alrighty then, what do you want?" "Baby, you know what i want" "Sorry not gonna give it to you" "Why not?!" "Because i'm late for class. And we can't do it after school either" "And why's that?" "I hanging out with this guy" "Excuse me, you can't hang out with him!" I smiled and whispered "Like you said 'you gotta alot of girls to take care of except for me' why dont you do that, oh and since when you tell me what to do? Why don't you go to hell and fuck yourself instead of fucking me" I smirked and left. I am gooood!
♠ ♠ ♠
Aha, this is probably the best storie everr!
Comment // subscribe?