Status: Comment each day to get the next new chapter each day (:

His Sex Toy

Ugh, i think i'm falling for her

Justin's P.O.V.
When she left, my mouth was still wide opened. What the hell is her promblem? Ugh, i know i piss her off sometimes, but it's hot doing that to her. I don't know... when she's with me i can feel something in my stomach that really hurts, not like butterflies but something else. I sighed and went to my class. I opened the door and there were girls smiling and giggling, winking. I looked down, i didn't even smile at them or wink at them back. I guess what Mia said to me really did hurt me. I thought she liked me because i would have sex with her. I guess i'm wrong. But, i can't help it... I just love it.

"Justyy, whats wrong?" I looked up and it was Kylie, she had black hair with brown eyes, dark carmel skin. Wow... "Nothing, just thinking" She looked at me wierd. "Ooookaay... want me to over tonight?" I looked at her wierdly "No, i'm fine. Thanks" "Justin whats wrong with you?! Why do you not want me.... you always hang out with that skank called Mia" "EXCUSE ME?!" She jumped, now she was scared. "Don't EVER call her that, she's not one! your the skank, Kylie. Now you wanna come over to my house?" She nodded no and i rolled my eyes. Wanting this day to be over. Why is Mia hanging around with another guy? I don't get it.

Soon, school was over. I pushed the door open and i saw Mia and this guy talking and Mia was laughing. I clinched my fist, anger was inside my body and i want it to get out. Ugh, i'll leave her alone... for now (; I'll get my Mia back
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment // follow me on twitter
www.twitter.com/xo_emmybieberx3 ?