Pass This Test And Hope For The Best

Five

Brendon's POV

Tomorrow was elimination day, and currently Ryan was dragging me down the hallway towards the storage room. 

He locked the door behind him, and once that door closed, I was pushed up against it. His lips attacked mine fiercely. He had his hands set on my hips, and mine were running through his hair. My tongue grazed along his bottom lip and he opened. I wasted no time exploring every inch of his mouth.  

Just then, we heard foot steps, and the jingling of keys on the other side of the door. He pulled away with wide eyes. 

"Hide." He whispered. I did as instructed, diving behind a mass of junk covered with some sort of tarp. Ryan didn't have a chance to hide himself, so he just stood there looking suspicious as they opened the door. 

"Mr. Ross...?" The confused man asked. It sounded like one of the stage crew. 

"What? Can't a man have some time alone to reflect on his life in the local storage room?" He defended. I held back a laugh. Smooth Ross. 

"Um.... I guess so..? But the show starts in a hour, and we need to get your hair and make-up done." 

"I see, well, tell them I'll be there in about five minutes. And uh, let's not mention this little encounter to anyone, eh?" I didn't have to see him to know that he was sending a wink in his direction.  

"Uh- Um, of course Mr. Ross." Damn he was good at intimidating people. 

I heard the door shut, and I hopped up from behind my mass of junk. I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist. It was amazing how comfortable I had become around him. If this was four days ago, I would have probably fainted by now. 

He turned around in my embrace and cast his wonderful smile towards me. I began laughing. 

"Reflect on life? Really?" 

"What? Like you could have thought of something better?" He said raising an eyebrow. 

"I'm pretty sure I could have." I grinned. He rolled his eyes and pecked my cheek. 

"I gotta get going. And you probably should too. You better look hot for me tonight." He said winking at me. 

"Well the challenge is best dressed. Isn't that kind of the point?" 

He rolled his eyes playfully. "I find this competition rather ridiculous. I mean, what do I care if you or any other of the contestants look incredibly dashing for one night?" 

"Dashing?" I questioned. "And if you don't like it, then why do it to begin with? You seem to have a complaint about every single one of the challenges." I stated. 

"I told you. They offered my millions of dollars to find me a hot boyfriend. Would you turn them down? And besides, it's not all bad. I mean, I met you." He added sweetly.

I pecked him on the nose and unwrapped my arms from his waist. "Don't go getting all mushy on me now." I teased. "Now go get your hair and make-up done. I'll see you in an hour." I added pushing towards the door. 

I don't know what this boy has done to me. What happened to the quiet introverted easily embarrassed Brendon I've come to know and hate? I mean four days ago I would stutter and turn beat red if he even talked to me. Now I'm teasing him and kissing his nose? Wow.....

"Alright mom." he grinned before exiting. I sighed and followed him out, making sure no one noticed. Luckily, the halls were empty. 

~*~

I stood in front of the full length mirror adjusting my clothing. I decided on a nice pair of pitch black form fitting jeans, a white button up shirt, and a light grey pea coat. I adjusted my hair, making it look nice, (and by nice I mean sticking up in various places like sex hair looking extremely sexy. If I do say so my self.) I added some eyeliner, just enough, but not to much. Enough to be noticed, but not so much it looked trashy. After deciding against mascara or any other sort of make up I decided to head out. All I was missing were my shoes....... I searched my dressing room, (the one I shared with Jon Walker) and they were nowhere to be found. So I went out into the common area too see if I left them out, but they weren't there either. 

"Hey, has anyone seen my shoes?" I asked the people standing around the common area. I got a bunch of "No"'s and "Sorry man"'s and "Haven't seen 'em"'s from most people. Frank, on the other hand decided to be helpful.

Frank's POV 

Well it's about time. That Urie kid finally came out asking for his shoes, and everything was going according to plan. 

"Uh, yeah. I think I saw them over by the closet. Come on, I'll help you find them." I said standing up. I gave Gerard the signal and guided Brendon to a closet down the hall. 

"Thanks…uh…it's Frankie right?" 

"Yup, no problem. Ah, here it is. I'm pretty sure I saw your shoes in here." I said stepping in front of one of the larger closets. 

"What would they be doing in-" I cut him off by shoving him into the closet along with myself. 

"What are you-" I cut him off again by attacking him with my lips. Ew. I kinda wanted to gag. 
Just pretend it's your older raven haired boyfriend. Remember, were doing this for Mikey.
I thought to myself. 

He tried to push away but I was stronger. I may be short. But not weak. I pushed him up against the wall, then held his face still so he couldn't pull away.

God Gerard. Hurry up already.

Ryan's POV

I was sitting in my dressing room fixing my eye make-up. I suppose the stylists could have done it, but I prefer to do it myself. I like getting a bit creative. 

I was interrupted by a frantic knock on my door. I opened it revealing a tallish raven haired boy, one if the older contestants. 

"Gerard? Can I uh, help you?" 

"Um, yeah. You have to come with me. I need to show you something. It's important." he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down the hall into the common area. Luckily it was empty. He pulled me down another hallway and stopped me in front of a closet. 

"Um, Gerard. What's this all about?" I asked. I hadn't been able to get a word in since my dressing room.

"You'll see." he stated simply. He then opened the door, revealing Frank, sucking face with.......Brendon?!

"B-Brendon?!" I Gasped. He broke away with a gasp. 

"R-Ryan?" I turned away and stormed off before he could get another word out. 

"Ryan! Wait!" I heard him yelling after me. I was going to storm off to my dressing room when the stage manager announced that we were on in five minutes. So I stormed off in the direction of the stage and sat in my seat. Part of me felt like breaking something then cussing it out. Another part of me felt like crying. Why did this kid have such an effect on me?

Brendon's POV 

Well this is just great. Stupid. Fucking. People. And. They're. Stupid. Fucking. Sabotages!!!!! I angrily made my way to the stage. Now Ryan is pissed at me and it's not even my fault! God! He was the one that was being all flirty with Mikey. Well, that was for my benefit I guess. But still! He didn't even let me explain what happened! Ugh. The stupid little fashion show thing started and I was last up, again. Everyone did there thing, and it was time for him to choose someone who would be awarded the point. The one he promised me. 

"So Ryan, have you and your advisers decided?" The host holding up the mic for Ryan. 

"Yes Billie we have." he said in a very monotonous manner. He paused, probably for dramatic effect before speaking again. "Mikey."

I felt my heart drop. I looked over and I noticed Frank and Gerard exchange subtle victorious smirks.
I bet this whole thing was some sort of plan of theirs. I Really hate those two.                           
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. I have issues with procrastination, and idiots hitting telephone poles causing my entire neighborhood to be without power for most of the day. :/