Anyanesta and the Lord of the Rings

Chapter 1

Anyanesta had to hurry and leave for Rivendell. Elrond had called for an emergency meeting only moments ago. She was chosen by her father to represent the elves of Lothlórien. Even though she was only 938 years old, her father trusted her with things, such as meetings in Rivendell. Reyona, who was Anya’s best friend, was preparing Snow for the journey to Rivendell. Snow is the fastest horse in Lothlórien.

“Farewell, hadah,” Anya said, “I will return swift and safely.”

Usually the trip to Rivendell would take at least a fortnight on horseback, but she had to arrive there in two days. At this time of year, being that it was spring, she would take her time. She stopped to roam in beautiful green fields, spotted with brightly colored flowers. Unfortunately, she knew that the meeting was urgent and she needed to get there in record time.

After one and a half days hard ride, Anya ran into a spring monsoon, but this one was more violent than usual. Because of this, she was forced to camp in a cave. This cost her the rest of the days ride.

Because of the delay, she rode Snow even harder than before. When she arrived at Rivendell, an elf told her that the meeting was just starting. Snow was tired, so she decided that she should run the rest of the way. As she approached, she could hear Elrond talking.

“Well, now that we’ve discussed the matter,” he was saying, “let us have a vote.”

“Wait!” Anya shouted as she ran up to her chair. “Don’t start vote without me!”

“Now we don’t need to worry about a vote, my dear cousin,” she heard Legolas say.

“Well, it’s good to see you have finally arrived,” Elrond commented.

“Could anyone at least tell me what the vote is about,” Anya asked, “so at least I can vote as well?”

“The vote was to decide if we should on you,” Legolas chuckled. A smile spread across Anya’s face.

“So, are we ready for the meeting to start?” Elrond asked. It was at that moment Anya remembered how hungry she was.

“Well, I am kind of hungry,” Anya answered.

“Hm, even though this meeting is very urgent,” Elrond contemplated, “I wouldn’t mind having a break for lunch myself.”

Elrond postponed the meeting and everyone went to lunch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that's the first chapter. plz comment. wed lik 2 kno wat u guys think.