I Feel Dead

Chapter 2

We got in a lot of trouble for running in the hall, and leaving school. But that didn't affect this being the best day of my life.

Once the bell rang I rushed outside to where we usually meet, that little cherry blossom tree in the woods by the football field.

I saw him moving around flying his hands all around and a disgusted look on his face.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked him.

"Oh, Nicole, there's a lot of gnats here today," He told me sounding so proper.

"Gnats wont kill us Jay,"

"Yeah, but I will," I heard a voice say, the voice wasn't Jason`s nor mine.

I turned to the voice, and who it was made me fall to the ground. "Da-da-da," I kept stuttering and couldn't manage to say dad.

"Dad?" He asked, and I nodded.

His face was the most scary thing imaginable. Now, I'm not being some immature kid, like how they say each others faces are scary because they are ugly. I was truly afraid of this face, and it wasn't because he was ugly. He should have put me in the hospitable at least twice, but he wouldn't let me go. I started crying and he opened his arms saying, "Don't fucking cry, come and hug me."

I listened and went and hugged him, defiantly not because I loved and missed him.

"Get the hell off of her," Jason told my dad, boldly.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" My dad asked, knocking me to the ground. I didn't dare get up. "You are the reason I'm here. My daughter was told she wasn't allowed a boyfriend until she was out of my house and fully grown."

"I'm not in your house," I informed him, standing up.

"Yeah, but your not fucking fully grown either," he screamed.

I sat back down, intimidated.

My dad pulled out a gun, no, our gun. The gun he used to beat me. The gun he used to shoot my feet when I was being bad, in reality I didn't do anything. All I good do is gasp. But he just rolled his eyes and said, "Goodbye Jason, we are leaving."

He walked over to me and picked me up in his arms, oh how it hurt to be in his arms. Bad memories. It felt even worst since I felt how it felt to be in Jason`s arms.

"Your not fucking taking her while I am still standing," Jason growled.

"Well, I guess I have to kill you then!"

"No!" I screamed and they both looked at me. "Jason let me go."

He didn't say anything, but he just looked away, silently agreeing to let me go.

"Goodbye, Jason,"

"Goodbye, Nicole,"

********

I couldn't fall asleep that night. I felt dead, without Jason. I felt dead, thinking I might never see him again. I might really be dead, if my dad kills me. I wanted to be in Jason`s arms, not being held by the sheets. Jason, was my addiction. I felt so trapped in the sheets as they tangled around me, not loved like in Jason arms.