I Feel Dead

Chapter 3

I was shaken awake. "Please don't hurt me," I said.

"Sh sleepy face, its me," I heard Jason say and I opened my eyes to his beautiful eyes on me. I didn't say a word, dazed by his beauty. He picked me up in his arms, now that felt right. He quietly ran out of the house and threw both of our bodies in the back of a truck.

"Drive!" He screamed, and the car started.

I would have liked to say we had a make-out in the back of the truck. But, I fell asleep.

*****

"Sleepy head!" I heard Jason scream and I woke.

"Here," He told me passing me a bottle of wine, one in his own hand. I loved wine, therefore jugged it down. When we were both done, he got out of the truck, and picked me up and out of the truck.

It looked like a movie scene, as we walked towards the house, holding hands.

"Want to have sex?" His drunk ass asked.

"Of course," I said swaying to the side, tipsy.

He didn't waste any time, he pushed me against the couch and stripped on top of me. I pushed his body back, I pushed his body back at his dick actually. So I could strip myself, and I did. He got on top of me, and slowly put his dick into my body, breaking my cherry. It hurt for a while then when I calmed down I nodded. He started going in and out. We fucked the rest of the night away.

*******

"That was good," I said moving to the side of him, instead of under. "But..."

"But what?" He asked.

I had realized I had liked the feeling of being dead, when I was without him. "We are over," I said grabbing my clothes and leaving.

"Goodbye Nicole," He called after me.

"Goodbye Jason," I called though I was probably to far for him to hear me.

Turns out 'Goodbye' ended up being our favorite word. We got back together several times, and said Goodbye even more.