Status: Active

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Chapter Twenty - Nine: Bianca

Wiping my eyes, I watched as Jack, left the bus, a massive grin on his face, walked past me and Zack, who were still on the floor, and stood outside the venue. He got his phone out of his pocket and immediately started talking into it.

“I'm gunna go. Talk to Rian.” I told Zack. He nodded, standing up and walking back to where they were sound checking after a 'good luck'.

I knew this was it though, Rian would never forgive me and I didn't know what Jack had said, he could've told him anything.

Taking a deep breath, I walked up the steps and into the tour bus, closing the door behind me. Rian was pacing up and down, the box of tissues in his hand, taking one out every so often and blowing his nose into it and sneezing.

“Rian.” I started, causing him to jump. He hadn't noticed me before.

“What?” He spat. I didn't know what to say. “Jack just came and had an interesting chat with me.”

“Listen, Rian,”

“How long has this been going on for?” He asked.

“What?” I asked, wanting to find out exactly what Jack had said.

“Jack said he'd seen you and Alex...sucking each other's faces off.” The last part was just a whisper.

“No!” I yelled, “We didn't kiss!”

“Why would Jack say that then? If you were just stood there?!”

“We...we nearly kissed. But we didn't!”

Rian just looked at me.

“I'm sorry.” I tried, not looking at him and looking at my chipped nail varnish instead.

“I thought you liked me.”

“I do.”

“Then why would you do this to me?!” His voice was getting louder. Suddenly he sat down, head in his hands. I perched next to him. “I knew. That you liked Alex more than me. But I thought. I thought that as he got married and...” He trailed off.

“Rian.” I whispered, putting my arm around him.

“Sorry,” He replied, also in hushed tones, “I shouldn't have let this happen. Any of it.”

“No, I shouldn't have gone out with you. Because now I'm hurting the both of us. More that I would've before.”

“Both of us?” He looked up at me.

“I'm not a heartless bitch you know!” I half joked, “I love you, Rian...just,”

“As a friend?”

I looked away, nodding a little bit, “I'm so sorry.”

“S'okay.” But he didn't look like he meant it fully.

“I'll go and pack,” Nodding, Rian stood up. Giving him a quick half hug, I packed my few things and left the tour bus.

Dialling Noah's number into my phone, I held it to my ear, dropping the bag at my feet and sitting next to it, near a wall that ran the outside of the venue, asking him to pick me up, he told me I'd have about an hour to wait.

Standing up, I looked around, there was a coffee shop on the corner. I figured I'd wait there.

“Hey...Bianca,” A voice came from behind me. Alex.

“Hi.” I mumbled.

“I thought I saw you leave the bus.” He smiled.

“Yeah. Just going to get coffee and wait for Noah to pick me up.”

“Oh. You're leaving?”

“Jack told Rian.”

His face dropped. “Well...can I at least come with you, to have coffee?”

I shrugged, “Can't see what harm it'll do now. Everything's already ruined.”

In silence, we walked down the street, into the shop, ordered and sat down.

“So how long have you got?”

“About three quarters of an hour.” I told him, looking at my phone for the time.

“You and Rian broke up then?” He said after a few seconds awkward silence.

“Yup.”

“Was it my fault?”

I sighed, wanting to say yes, “Not entirely.”

“Sorry.”

I shrugged, taking a sip of my coffee.

“I'll miss you, you know, you not being around. Zack will too.”

“I'll miss you guys too.”

“Then stay,” He whispered, putting his hand on mine on top of the table between us.

Snatching it away from him, I shook my head, “I can't.”

We continued to talk for another half an hour until Noah finally pulled up.

“I'll see you when the tours over, yeah?” Alex asked, standing up.

“Yeah,” I nodded.

He hugged me quickly, kissing me on the forehead before whispering 'I'll miss you.' and leaving the coffee shop.

Noah smiled as I left the coffee shop, putting my bag in his boot, got into the passenger side and we set off for home.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG
Love you <333