A Little Piece Of Heaven

They've got methods of keeping you clean.

Ivy's grip on my arm tightened.

"Why? Uh, I'm doing just fine with out you."

"Because, I'm pregnant and it's yours." She said.

"You're what?!" Ivy yelled then stood up. Michelle stood up too.

"You heard me bitch! Your boyfriend-"

"FIANCE." Ivy corrected her.

"Well, your FIANCE got me pregnant. Looks like he isn't the innocent thing you thought he was." Michelle said as she took a step closer to Ivy.

Ivy's fists clenched at her sides, I stood up and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Excuse me, Michelle, what the fuck?! We both know that I only had sex with you once or twice."

-Ivy's pov-

"And how many of those times were we both drunk?" Michelle said, her hands firmly planted on her hips, like she owned the place.

"All of them." He said, his head lowered in shame.

"So that's right, this baby is yours. Now I want..." Michelle started naming off the things that she wanted from him, one of which included our house.

"You know what, you cant have that stuff." I said.

Michelle looked at me, she cleared her throat, "What did you say?"

"I said you cant have that shit!" I yelled in her face.

She slapped me, I backed away from her.

She flashed me this look, it screamed, at the top of it's lungs, "You cant hit me, I'm pregnant."

Before I knew what was happening my fist was colliding with her face repeatedly and Brian was trying to pull me off of her.

Proved that wrong.

"Ivy! Stop!" Brian yelled as he lifted me off of the ground. His arms were wrapped around mine, holding me close to his chest. Michelle pointed a long, skinny, witch finger in my face.

"You'll be hearing from my lawyer." She said angrily. I spat all over her face. Her face contorted and she ran out to her vehicle and left. Brian released me.

Matt, Jimmy, Zack and Johnny burst through the doors.

"That's my girl!" He yelled then gave me a high five.

"I fucking knew you knew how to fight!" Jimmy said excitedly as he ruffled my hair.

"Yeah! I cant count the times she's took Matt down." Zacky said as he hugged me.

I gave a half hearted smile.

Johnny ran to me, his arms opened wide, "I want to personally thank you for taking that bitch out. From the bottom of my heart."

I hugged him, a tear fell down my face.

"Thanks boys, thanks." I said as I wiped the tear from my face.

Well, that's it. I had to fight for what I wanted. And I did.
-------
"I swear it's not mine." Brian said as he followed me up the stairs.

I didn't speak a word. I went into our room.

"Say something." He said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

I sat down on the bed, rested my knees on my elbows and held my chin in the palm of my hand. I watched him pace the floor.

I reached out and grabbed his hand. He stopped pacing and stared down at me.

"Listen, I know it's yours. I could see that in her eyes, she was at least sincere. But, we'll get the baby from her, and raise it like it was ours...well it's yours but you know. Everything will be fine." I assured him. As hard as I was taking this news he's my fiance, he made an accident, we weren't together and he didn't cheat. I cant do anything, but be there for him.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Positive."

"And this doesn't effect me and you?"

"You're not getting any for a while..."

"What about the wedding?"

"Doesn't change, I want to get married and Michelle certainly isn't going to stop me from getting married to you."

He gave me a sad smile.

"Good." He said as he started to pull his shoes off.

"So, we'll just forget about her for now." I said as I laid back on the bed.

"Id gladly forget about her forever."