A Little Piece Of Heaven

There's no I in team.

"Matt! You have a bald spot!" I yelled. Matt had me on his shoulders as we walked through the crowds of people.

You've got this silly way of keeping me on the edge of my seat.

"Shut up! No one knows that, except Jimmy. He's the only one taller than me." He said like it was some big secret.

"Okay. Our little secret." I said then patted the top of his head.

Matt's phone started ringing, he dug in his pocket for it. He whipped it out and answered it.

"Yeah...she's on my shoulders...calm down man...looking for your sorry ass...okay...well...I'm gonna take her to get some food...mhm." He said then hung up.

"We're going to get some good food for dinner." He said then started walking towards McDonald's.

"Okay...where was he?" I asked as I rested my chin on his head.

"I'm not sure, I head music in the background so I'm sure he's around here somewhere."

"Hmm..."

We got food and came back to the bus. We got yelled at for me being on Matt's shoulders in McDonald's. Assholes.

"Burgers all around! Salads for Zack and me!" I said as I emptied the bag onto the counter.

"Aw man!" Zacky said as he grabbed one salad.

"Calm down dude, you said you were sick of being fat. Me and you are gonna diet so enjoy." I said as I held up my beer for a toast. The cans clinked together and we started eating.

Brian came onto the bus, his shirt was messed up and his hat was barely hanging on his head. He was holding a white grocery bag in his hand and a 30 pack of beer in the other.

"That crowd's fierce tonight." He said as he sat the beer down.

"Are you okay?" I asked before taking another bite of my food.

"Yeah. I got you something!" He said excitedly.

"What?"

"Here!" he said then handed me a bag. I opened it and all futurama boxed sets were inside.

"Aw! Thanks baby!" I said. I put my salad out of my lap then stood up and hugged him.

"I thought you'd like it since you, Kerry and Treva sit around here all day bored to death." He said then kissed my cheek.

I sat back down then went to take another bite of my salad. My appetite was gone.

"I'm not hungry anymore." I said then pushed it aside.

"I'll take it!" Zack said then grabbed the salad and gorged himself.

I laughed.

"I'm gonna go to bed." I said then stood up and walked to the bunks. I pushed the curtains aside and climbed in. I wrapped my arms around Brian's pillow and buried my face in it.

The curtains slid open and Brian peeked in.

"Do you want me to lay with you until you fall asleep?" He asked. I nodded. He took his pillow from me and laid it at the top of the bunk then got in.

"Is something wrong? You always feel like eating." He said. I laughed softly.

"I don't know, I've been thinking about how much things aren't like they were when we were touring in the van and when I lived at home, beside Matt. I just miss it." I said as I laid my head on his chest.

He sighed, "Believe it or not, I've been thinking about it too."

"Thank god I'm not the only one."

He smiled, "No you aren't, we all have. Me and Matt were talking about it before the show. But in a few weeks, we're going overseas so we'll be in the van then."

"Oh! Yay!"

"I've been thinking about us having kids. I'm excited and I think that after tour we should start trying, you know?" He said then kissed the top of my head.

"I think I'll have to think about that offer." I said then snuggled into his chest.

"Why? We're married now? I've got plenty of money. Its not like we wont be able to take care of it." He said angrily.

"Brian! That takes alot out of me! You're not the one who's gonna have to push a 10 pound baby out of your vagina!" I yelled.

"No! I'm not! But I'm your husband! You shouldn't have to think about it!" He said then got out of the bunk. I followed him.

"Yes I do!" I said. He threw his arms in the air and stormed out of the bus.

I hate him so much right now. What the hell does he mean that I shouldn't have to think about it. I'm the one who's gonna have to take care of it. I know cause he'll be gone all the time.

"Fuck!" He screamed once he got outside.

"Oh my god!" Zack said then threw his beer down and ran outside.

I pushed Matt out of my way and ran as fast as I could off of the bus. Brian was laying on the ground, holding his knee.

"Are you okay!?!" I asked him as I knelt down beside him.

"No." he said through clenched teeth.

"I'm gonna go call 911." Kerry said then ran back into the bus.

"Come here." I said then pulled his head onto my lap. I stroked his hair in and attempt to calm him down.

"Did you break it man?" Zack said as he examined Brian's bloody wound.

His shorts were covered in blood around his knee. The kid is accident prone.

"I think so. I cant move it."

"You probably pulled it out of the socket dude. I've seen these accidents happen at baseball games. The kinda grab your knee and they twist it..."

"Shut up!" Brian said then tried to hit him but Zacky moved out of the way just in time.

"I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry." I said then kissed his forehead.

"It's okay, I shouldn't have been an asshole." He said.

"You're always an asshole but I still love you."

"I love you too, babe."

Matt stumbled off of the bus.

"Dude! Brian broke something, Johnny! Bad ass!" Matt said as he ran over to examine Brian's wound.

"Zack. Get up, dude. We're gonna be late!" I yelled as I shook him.

"Whattt?" Zacky asked as he stretched and scratched his stomach.

"We got five minutes to get to school!" I yelled as I ran around looking for my glasses.

"Here!" He said as he handed me a pair of glasses.

"Are these mine?"

"Yeah!" He said as he looked around for some clothes to change into.

"Don't worry about changing! Let's just go!" I said as I grabbed my shoes, a pair of socks, my bag and ran
out of the house.

"That was some party last night!" He said as he followed me across the lawn to Matt's house.

"Matt! Wake your lazy ass up!! We're late!" I yelled as I pounded on his door.

"Yeah it was a crazy party." I said as I sat down on the doorstep and pulled my socks on then my shoes. Matt opened the door and stuck his head out.

"Go get in the car. The keys are in there!" Matt said then ran back inside, leaving the door standing open.

"Do you do this every morning?" Zacky asked as he got into the passengers seat.

"Every single day of my life." I said then climbed into the back.

"Start the car, dude. He'll be here in like two minutes." I said then laid down.

Zacky started the car and like I said, two minutes later Matt was jumping into the car.

Matt drove like a mad man to school, Zacky was playing with the radio and I was attempting to sleep in the backseat. Matt parked in the parking lot. I opened the door and went to run inside, I realized the glasses I was wearing weren't mine...but Zack's when I fell and busted face and shattered my arm on the concrete.