A Little Piece Of Heaven

That's my name and dont wear it out.

Brian's knee was fine, like Zack said they just popped it back into the socket. No broken bones but he's supposed to take it easy. He plays standing then we sit around on the bus.

The baby topic has yet to surface in a conversation and I dont think it will anytime soon.

Brian sighed then re-situated himself. He put his injured leg on my lap and laid back on the couch.

"Rub my feet." He demanded.

I rolled my eyed and did as he said. He groaned loudly.

"Calm down cowboy." I laughed.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"How many more shows do you have before we go overseas?" I asked.

"Two or three." He replied, his eyes shut.

"Good."

"Are you excited or something?"

"Yes! We're back in the van!"

"No. Ivy, it's cold over there and my bones hurt so much when it's cold. My knee's gonna be killing me. And we're in the van...I'm not sitting in the van all day." He protested, his eyes were still closed.

"Dont worry, I'll occupy you. And I'll give you massages."

He opened one of his eyes, "Sounds good to me."

Zack walked in, he looked like he was tired and he needed to shave.

"What's up man?" Brian asked.

"Nothing, I'm killed, yo. Jess called at like three this morning. She had a night mare and the girls wouldnt go back to sleep. So I had to sit up with her and talk to her and the kids. Until fucking six this morning." He said before yawning.

"Aw. That's cute." I said as I continuted to rub Brian's foot. I hit a tender place and he groaned again.

Zacky's eyes got wide.

"Dude. That's weird." He stated.

"Ah." I shrugged.

Matt stumbled inside, Kerry was close behind. He was laughing like crazy and Kerry looked like she was going to kill him.

"You stupid mother fucker!" She yelled.

Matt rolled his eyes.

Brian pulled his leg out of my lap and sat up. He kissed my cheek.

"Thanks baby." he said then kissed me again.

"You're welcome." I said. He smiled slyly.

"What did you do to her?" I asked as I sat back.

"He was being an asshole, while Jimmy and I were showering that little schmuck stole our towels and Jimmy's clothes. He's still in the showers right now." She said then realized she was supposed to bring him clothes.

"Matt! Good one!" I said then held my hand up for a high five. He slapped my hand but didnt let go. He just pulled me into a headlock.

"I got me a midget!" He yelled as he jumped up and down, holding me tight in the crook of his arm. The bus was shaking from him moving so much.

"Im not a midget!" I protested as I kicked my legs around and tried to pry myself out of his grip. He had arms of steel.

"Yes you are!" Matt said. He winked at Brian and Brian slapped my butt.

"Jesus christ!" I yelled then stopped kicking. I wrapped my arms around Matt and I let my legs drop from
underneath me and we went tumbling down the steps and onto the concrete outside.

Matt jumped up and I was in the headlock again. I put my weight against him, he wasn't ready for it and his legs went out from underneath him and we both hit the ground.

I slapped his chest then got up.

Jimmy stood there laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked as I put my hands on my hips.

"Your shirt!" He sank to the ground.

I glanced down at my shirt. When I hit the ground the silk on my shirt ripped right around my boobs, not the side or the bottom. Right at the nipple.

"You ruined my favorite shirt!" I yelled then slapped Matt. He never stopped laughing.

"N-No I didnt! It was your idea to pull me down." He said then went to walk away.

I never said a word, just grabbed his hood and hung from it.

"Ivy! Let go! Your choking me!" He spat out.