A Little Piece Of Heaven

But with all that we've been through...

"Great, they don't think it will come back. So that's a plus." she said before putting her feet up on the coffee table.

"That's great."

"I missed you." She said quietly staring at her feet.

"I missed you too." I said. It was so hard for me not to pull her into my arms.

She smiled, then sat the empty plastic bowl on the end table and stood up.

"Goodnight Brian." She said then kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight." I mumbled as I watched her walk up the stairs.

-Ivy's Point of View-

I pulled the blankets back and got into bed. I glanced over at Matt, he was sound asleep, not to mention snoring like a mother fucker.

I laid my head on the pillow next to his.

"What time is it?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to his chest.

"About 12:30." I said as I rubbed his arms.

He sighed, "I had a weird dream."

"About what?" I asked.

He snuggled into me, his head was in the crook of my neck and my back was against his chest.

"I dreamed that Brian was chasing me around the house, with a rubber chicken. And I dreamed that Zack was freaking out cause Jess was in labor and he didn't know what to do. And no one could find Jimmy and Kerry. Johnny took Ivan to a fucking strip club and Treva was freaking out like Zack was. It was bad." He said then kissed my neck softly, chills ran up my spine.

"Sounds like something that would really happen." I laughed.

"I know! That's why it was so creepy."

I laughed again, we laid there in silence.
_____________________________________________________________________

I woke up, the sun was shining in my eyes and Matt's head was still on my chest.

"What the hell?" I said to myself when I noticed his hand was slid down my pajama pants.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Oh..Uh...sorry." He said, he was blushing like crazy.

"Its okay." I said then kissed his forehead.

I got out of bed and stumbled down stairs. Brian was laying on the couch.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head!" I said as I lightly shook him.

"Nooo...I wanna sleep more." He said.

"Okay." I said then left him alone. I went into the kitchen and began making myself some breakfast. French Toast.

I heard a door creak open, someone stumbled down the stairs.

"Wake up." Michelle said sweetly.

Brian groaned, "Ivy! Go the fuck away!"

SMACK!

"Bitch!" Brian yelled as he sat up.

"Fuck you Brian!" Michelle yelled then stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind her.

"Goddamnit!" He yelled then something shattered.

I put the bowl of eggs down and ran in the living room.

"What happened!" I asked.

Brian laughed sarcastically. His arm was through the glass on the coffee table.

"Oh shit!" I said as I helped him pull his arm out of the glass.

"Whats in the bucket!!!" Jimmy yelled from the den.

Its a little thing of ours, every time someone says 'Oh shit!' one of us says 'What's in the bucket?'.

I laughed, "Come on." I said as I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to the bathroom.

"You don't have to do this." He said as he followed me.

"Yes I do." I said then motioned for him to jump up on the counter.

He jumped up on the counter and began swinging his legs. I grabbed a towel and wiped the blood off of him.

"Jesus Christ! This better not mess up my tattoo's." He said angrily as he watched me work my magic.

"It probably wont, they look like minor cuts." I said as I bandaged his arm up.

The phone rang.

"I'll get it. You sit there." I said then ran downstairs.

I grabbed the phone.

"Hello?"

"Ivy!!" Zacky yelled happily.

"Zack!" I mocked his tone.

"You'll never fucking guess what?!" he said excited.

"You found out you actually have a penis!"

"Me and you both know that's true." He said smugly. I laughed.

"What then?"

"Jessica had her baby!"

"Really!? What was its first word?!" I said excitedly. [I actually did that once]

"Ivy...it was just born." He said flatly.

"Oh. My bad."

"Well I gotta go now!" He said then hung up.

I laughed at him then went back upstairs.

"Jessica had her baby." I said as I threw the band-aid packets in the trash and put the towels in the hamper.

"That's fucking great!" he said happily then jumped down from the counter.

He engulfed me in a hug.

"Maybe that will be us one day." he whispered.

"I hope so."