A Little Piece Of Heaven

This peace on Earth's not right.

-Brian's Point of View-

I walked into Matt and Ivy's room, looking for a shirt to borrow. Ivy was piling clothes into her bag, tears streaming down her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I sat on the bed next to her duffel bag. I reached down and grabbed one of Matt's shirts then pulled it over my head.

"Nothing." She answered quickly.

"I've told you I don't know how many times that don't pull that bullshit with me. I know when something's wrong with you." I said. She looked at me, that look alone was enough to break my heart.

"I cant have you. I love you Brian. And you're to fucking blind to realize that I fucking came all the way from England for you...just you. Well I missed the boys, Kerry and Treva alot. But I missed you. I fucking cried myself to sleep every night wishing you could be there with me." She said then put her last shirt in the bag.

"I love you too..." I said stupidly. I didn't know what to say. I love her...more than life its self.

"Here." she said then handed me my jacket back.

"Dont go." I said then tried to give her the jacket back.

She shook her head.

"If you want me here so much. Then come get me." She said then grabbed her bag and walked out of the house.

I stood there. Michelle came into the room, she stood in the doorway. Her hands placed firmly on her hips.

"What was that about?" She asked angrily.

"Uh. I don't want to date you anymore." I spat out.

"What?!" she said, her eyes the size of quarters.

"You heard me." I said then ran down the stairs. Ivy's cab was just leaving. Jimmy just pulled into the driveway.

"Give me your fucking keys." I demanded, holding my hand out.

"Here you go. Don't fuck it up. Kerry will kill me." He said then threw the keys to me. I jumped in the car and sped to the airport.

The entire drive there I kept thinking. What if I loose her? What if she thinks I don't love her?

But I do. I do love her. Fuck Michelle. She was a nice fuck buddy. But she didn't love me and I don't love her.

The very second I got into the terminal the announcer called her flight.

"Fuck." I said then made a mad dash through the groups of people.

"Was there a lady named Ivy Howard that came through here?" I asked. The flight attendant nodded nervously.

"Thanks!" I yelled then ran into the plane.

"Ivy!" I yelled. She stopped putting her bags into the overhead compartment and stared at me.

"Brian?" She asked, shocked.

"Let's go home."

"No." she said sternly.

"Fuck! I came all this way, I broke up with Michelle and now I'm not leaving without you, goddamnit! Let's go!" I yelled then walked over to her. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, then grabbed her bags with my spare hand.

"Brian! Put me down!" She yelled. Knowing kicking would do her no good.

"Not until we're out of here." I said as I carried her off of the plane and into the terminal.

"Please put me down." She pleaded.

"Do you forgive me?"

"Yes." She said. I sat her down but kept her bag in my hand.

For the first time since she's been back I thought to check and see if she was still wearing her engagement ring. I glanced down and sure enough...there it was.

"I'm sorry." I said then wrapped my arms around her.

"It's okay babe." she said then hugged me back.

"You want me back? Cause right now, I don't blame you if you don't."